SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, conquest isn't worth anything. Tourneys with conquest characters on the other hand, but that would be the Wii U version.

Also Little Mac can land a 1 hit KO punch guaranteed on Wario, if there is a grab then release.

Edited by Steel Waluweegee

Hmm Sakurai got a Special Thanks in Binding Blade's credits according to his Wikipedia page. I know he was talking to IS at the time since Roy managed to get into Melee but I didn't know he actually did anything for them. Does anyone have any idea what contribution he made? Unless the Special Thanks was just for sticking Fire Emblem characters in Melee.

Hmm Sakurai got a Special Thanks in Binding Blade's credits according to his Wikipedia page. I know he was talking to IS at the time since Roy managed to get into Melee but I didn't know he actually did anything for them. Does anyone have any idea what contribution he made? Unless the Special Thanks was just for sticking Fire Emblem characters in Melee.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I wanted to note that this is trippy because I was literally looking at Sakurai's Wikipedia page just before I saw this post.

But considering the release timing, I wouldn't be surprised if the credit was for having Roy in Smash Bros.

I love the crazy placebos/nocebos going on with the new patch. Everybody is freaking out convincing themselves that every character is changed. But so far no character changes have been verified, that I know of. Textbook.

That said, I love the Conquest change. I honestly didn't know there was a benefit to being on the winning end of a Conquest, but now that I know there is, I can see what a problem bandwagoning would have been.

I love the crazy placebos/nocebos going on with the new patch. Everybody is freaking out convincing themselves that every character is changed. But so far no character changes have been verified, that I know of. Textbook.

That said, I love the Conquest change. I honestly didn't know there was a benefit to being on the winning end of a Conquest, but now that I know there is, I can see what a problem bandwagoning would have been.

The conquest change is pretty neat! However I do wish that we got a list of changes for this update, so that the community won't have to jump through hoops to find what's different.

Edited by Monado Boy

You know, after playing a few rounds against lv9 CPUs and lv7 Classic Mode using a Brawler Mii with an equipment that gives the baseball bat by default, I can't help but shake the expression that the AI really sucks at dealing with baseball bats this time around. Well, maybe it was just this effective because I was also using equipment that increased the speed of those kind of smash attacks but either way this was hilarious.

It's just too bad that Master Core ruins this approach for every Classic Mode run above 7.9 difficulty.

I had it happen with one of my Mii's that holds a Mr. Staturn before the battle begins for some reason. It's some small glitch that was left unsolved.

I see. But isn't the mode already periodic? I mean, even before this update, I was never able to see results anyway, let alone partake in it, when it was running. Just my bad timing?

wait you can use ssb4 gold you get to buy nes games or is this the currency that you just pay for with real money?

I think they're referring to Club Nintendo coins (that you gain by doing post-game surveys and such)