SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Does Sheik also fall to her death after using Side-B in the air?

I know the problem from playing Zelda.

Yep, I think she does die because if theres too much sprint in her dash she'll go flying right of the edge.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, people are having circle pad issues? Do you violate your controller as if you're playing Melee?

Because Greninja is the only thing where I get side instead of up.

Theatrhythm is more taxing on my 3DS than Smash, c'mon.

also r.o.b., shulk, rosalina, and jigglypuff appear to be my mains.

Geez, people are having circle pad issues? Do you violate your controller as if you're playing Melee?

Because Greninja is the only thing where I get side instead of up.

Theatrhythm is more taxing on my 3DS than Smash, c'mon.

also r.o.b., shulk, rosalina, and jigglypuff appear to be my mains.

How on earth can you have problems with a circle pad ?

Yes if done in the air she will become helpless

Which I have done accidentally more then I'd like to admit the few times I've played as Sheik.

Which I have done accidentally more then I'd like to admit the few times I've played as Sheik.

its weird cause i usually do the opposite, like instead of b forwarding off the stage as marth i will accidently b up way too early and die

its weird cause i usually do the opposite, like instead of b forwarding off the stage as marth i will accidently b up way too early and die

Haha as a Marth player I can tell you that is a common occurrence, more so when I picked him up in Melee though. I noticed in 4 his forward B's first swing doesn't help his air momentum nearly as much as brawl or melee.

Haha as a Marth player I can tell you that is a common occurrence, more so when I picked him up in Melee though. I noticed in 4 his forward B's first swing doesn't help his air momentum nearly as much as brawl or melee.

yeah i found that at out too but its habit at this point

yeah i found that at out too but its habit at this point

Same here, although a fully charged neutral b can propell you through the air. Dashing Assault makes it easier too.

The accidental-side-B-instead-of-up-B only happens to me with Ike for some reason, even though I commonly use both for recovery in Luigi's case too. :/ I honestly can't figure out why.

I also still don't have the hang of Ike's Aether Drive. It's diagonal range makes recovering with it work differently than with his other two Aethers. >_<

The accidental-side-B-instead-of-up-B only happens to me with Ike for some reason, even though I commonly use both for recovery in Luigi's case too. :/ I honestly can't figure out why.

I also still don't have the hang of Ike's Aether Drive. It's diagonal range makes recovering with it work differently than with his other two Aethers. >_<

Habit probably.

Also Aether Drive does take some adjustment, i'm still trying to adjust to it for possible combos, which I think the original Aether does better, dthrow to aether works at low % for instance.

You're just now realizing that, SOC? :P

Also Aether Drive does take some adjustment, i'm still trying to adjust to it for possible combos, which I think the original Aether does better, dthrow to aether works at low % for instance.

Yeah, I think I have to agree with you there.

Edited by Anacybele

...wait what.

US release date for the Wii U for smash is EARLIER than the JP release?

Wow.

November 21 vs. December 6

Guess their way of making up for/balancing out JPN getting 3DS first. Or there's additional work to be done on the Japanese version.

Guess their way of making up for/balancing out JPN getting 3DS first. Or there's additional work to be done on the Japanese version.

I was just surprised is all.

And I'm obviously a spoiled brat because I tend to get things a lot earlier than most people, so this is out of the norm for me.

It's not the first time something like this has happened. Granted the only example that comes to mind for me is Spirit Tracks but I'm sure I've come across a few other games released in the west first.

And like I said, Black Friday is exactly a week after the US release. It's a perfect time to sell a game as hot as this one for the holidays. It helps us US gamers that want it really bad and it helps Nintendo by getting them money. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I was just surprised is all.

And I'm obviously a spoiled brat because I tend to get things a lot earlier than most people, so this is out of the norm for me.

You forget that the game developers, alpha build, beta build, and even more play testers played the game before anyone else.

It's not the first time something like this has happened. Granted the only example that comes to mind for me is Spirit Tracks but I'm sure I've come across a few other games released in the west first.

The Nintendo DS was launched in NA before Japan so there's that too.