SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

it doesn't mean you should get banned for life though.

If you are getting banned at all from using the online mode for any reason, you are Doing It Wrong and should feel bad. Ive yet to get banned at all from the online.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are getting banned at all from using the online mode for any reason, you are Doing It Wrong and should feel bad. Ive yet to get banned at all from the online.

well i had to walk away to answer the phone, so i must be doing something wrong. it still doesn't mean that you should be banned for life lol.

well i had to walk away to answer the phone, so i must be doing something wrong. it still doesn't mean that you should be banned for life lol.

You shouldnt be getting banned for one instance, though. So either you have a history of disconnecting, or the Nintendo Network mods are just trigger happy. It is a glitch and should be fixed. And maybe you do deserve it, chumpy. :P:

I can't play online multiplayer outside of 1v1 for glory's, lag is super heavy and I've got pretty good internet.

what? Lag happens but its not intolerable for me. Even in For Fun matches, its not as bad as all that. Ive only experienced excruciating lag in With Friends mode when one person has bad interwebz. (or disconnects somehow)

Speaking of bans

I got the only 10 year ban ever from Ragnarok Online, and the hilarious thing was they deleted all the characters due to a server wipe, but they didn't delete mine because it was apparently stored in some backup that got loaded after the data wipe.

Speaking of bans

I got the only 10 year ban ever from Ragnarok Online, and the hilarious thing was they deleted all the characters due to a server wipe, but they didn't delete mine because it was apparently stored in some backup that got loaded after the data wipe.

This sounds like a very gripping story, Elie. Do share!

It's nothing much; I got accused of Credit Card Fraud, because my grandmother (bless her departed heart) had Alzheimers and I didn't really know back then, and she forgot that she bought me a threemonth subscription and then sawthe charge like a month later and flipped out, called them up and resulted in my account being banned

It's nothing much; I got accused of Credit Card Fraud, because my grandmother (bless her departed heart) had Alzheimers and I didn't really know back then, and she forgot that she bought me a threemonth subscription and then sawthe charge like a month later and flipped out, called them up and resulted in my account being banned

Oh...poor gramma.

I once got banned in FG for 10 minutes because I left a game that would play for half a second, then load (that icon in the bottom right would appear) for 3 or more seconds, then play for half a second, etc... Unplayable and unbearable.

if anything she's better than in Brawl. To be honest, I feel majority of the characters are better than in Brawl.

jigglypuff is definitely better than brawl

Ness is...too.
The PK Thunder/Kayo Ken attack has the force of the meteor impact like in N64's version and I'm loving this very much. :D

This player doesn't know what they are talking about then. Jigglypuff in Brawl has literally nothing from Melee that made her the terror she was. Smash 4 she actually poses a threat again. Especially in the air.

I would say that with Ness' Kayo Ken. :D

-----

...And people have to leak his shit too when he's trying his best to please everyone and to be immortal. x.x

...And that glitch for life should be fixed by Nintendo immediately.

Damn, I'm lucky I didn't get banned when my parents blocked them from using their CC# for any of their services. I guess it wasn't a chargeback though. After that I ended up using PayPal or mailing them cheques... I went through great lengths to play that game.

I do hope the 136 year ban glitch gets fixed. That's kind of ridiculous. Due to the way the game is set up, it's pretty hard to be a truly toxic player in the game that deserves to be permabanned. If only they had some sort of ping checker to ban people who run their internet on potatoes, though. It's at least better than Brawl's matchmaking code. Unfortunately one of my best friends is one of those wireless potato internet people so if we want to play for fun, I pretty much demand a physical meet-up...

The irony is normally my internet is pretty mediocre, yet I haven't been banned yet. Luckily it is getting fixed tomorrow.

Also I heard plugging a charger in the 3DS reduces lag. Excuse me while I look for a viable source as this is just a rumor.

The irony is normally my internet is pretty mediocre, yet I haven't been banned yet. Luckily it is getting fixed tomorrow.

Also I heard plugging a charger in the 3DS reduces lag. Excuse me while I look for a viable source as this is just a rumor.

i'm fairly sure this is true because the processor doesn't have to worry about power consumption so you can have more resources focused on the connection. then again this is all hearsay from me too.

Edited by Comet

i'm fairly sure this is true because the processor doesn't have to worry about power consumption so you can have more resources focused on the connection. then again this is all hearsay from me too.

I see. I have noticed a slight difference but overall the gameplay was slightly smoother. Luckily this is what we have an Ethernet adapter in the Wii U version for, but who is actually going to use it?

Some pointers that I've found to get you to use some characters better. :D

Ness-If you have Ness use the Kayo Ken, it'll send your opponents automatically into orbit. But the slightest error in handling it will do the opposite.

Peach-Her Sleepy Toad custom helps as the more that your opponents are damaged, the more that they get incapacitated! Have her do the upgraded butt bomb, or the larger turnip for a nice finish.

Yoshi-Have him jump then press Down+A for a flurry of kicks along with a headbutt/Eat(Throw) for a good combo.

Rosalina-Her Lumi can still fight even if she is incapacitated. So go ahead, control away! :D

Bowser Jr-Broken

Zero Suit Samus-Down+A for her to paralyze then attack with a powerful move (Side Kick is a good choice) for a good combo.

Palutena-Have her Press and hold Right/Left+A for a shocker. While your opponent is sent away Up+A for a good Heavenly Light finish while they try to recover as they cannot block in the air.

Ike-Aether. He cannot be attacked at all while Aether goes.

Villager-Down+A for a shovel. Your opponent cannot move while buried. Will stay stuck longer if more damaged! Then Press and hold Right/Left+A for a good Bowling Ball drop finish. I love this character!

Pac-Man- Jump in the air and press Down+B to drop a fire hydrant for some damage while they try to get up. It serves as a distraction, yes. But...after it sprays it's water twice, then you can kick it and use it as a weapon which should send your opponent in orbit if they're damaged enough.

It certainly makes the game alot more fun when you use these characters more effectively like this...

Poor, poor Robin.

Peach is out for your blood.

Robin's weird footstool physics should seriously be fixed in the next patch. Peach can now play TAS HRC on the go with Robin as the Sandbag.

So there's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 5pm EST / 2PM PST.

Incoming Duck Hunt reveal?

I'm guessing so. I mean, a Nintendo Direct is the most common time to do a newcomer reveal video.

Though that's probably the only Smash related info we'll be getting for this particular Direct. I mean, the Wii U 50 Fact Direct was too thorough to leave any new info that hasn't been revealed yet. Yeah, there's Mewtwo, but I don't think they'll update us on him that soon.