SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised. The official release date is still tomorrow, so it most likely wasn't gonna be a reveal, if there is any, before that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Seeing how I'm not very fond of Mewtwo, I'm actually quite amused at seeing a (practically) trolling screenshot for today rather than the Mewtwo reveal everyone was expecting.

Though there's still Monday...

Any particular reason you aren't fond of Mewtwo?

Call the Escher Girls

Actually, I just dropped on my bed to see if that pose was possible (for me, someone who is neither a woman nor particularly flexible). It.. sort of was? Or, I think it was, couldn't exactly see myself doing it so I don't know if "hips/leg lying on the side while still on my back" looks the same. I don't think my chest was parallel with the skyline, though

Regardless: haha Nintendo/Sakurai/whatever individual is responsible for releasing this screenshot, really

That's a specific stretching/yoga pose. I've done it always before workouts or runs in stretching. I think it's very funny that she does a stretching pose even when she has fallen, but on the other hand I can see how it's weird.

Probably because of those people who worship Gen 1 and only Gen 1.

Yeah, this really annoys me. I love Gen 1, but the other Gens are great as well. I want Mewtwo, but not at the cost of having all gen 1 pokemon.

Gen 1 did start the whole pokemon craze. I know it would be cool to have more gens shown in the playable cast but not as many pokemon in gens past 1 made as much of an impression.

I like all the gens don't get me wrong, but many people including myself grew up with Gen 1 [i prefer Gen 3 personally but that isn't here nor there].

Mewtwo is also THE original Legendary.

Edited by Jedi

Oh gods. As if I haven't already seen enough gross pictures of the Wii Fit Trainer (by accident, mind you). Now Sakurai is going to multiply them. -_-

I tell you, some people have really sick minds.

Still crossing my fingers for a Keldeo or Lucario reveal next though. ^^

Mewtwo ;_; where is mewtwoooo ;_;

He's hiding behind the black. Or the white, in this case.

I've actually heard a lot of people joke that WFT is asleep because of sing, and Jigglypuff is just offscreen.

He's hiding behind the black. Or the white, in this case.

I've actually heard a lot of people joke that WFT is asleep because of sing, and Jigglypuff is just offscreen.

Hahaha, thats clever.

Going back to the arguments of the generations of pokemon, I found something to compare with it.

Megaman himself, some people like myself didn't grow up with the Classic series [i was a late megaman player] I'm much more familiar with the X/Zero/XZ plot and characters, but I know Megaman the classic one [Nowadays I've played them obviously] is much more recognizable then X or Zero ect and therefore would be much more grandly loved in Smash as a result.

X and Zero had their fun Jedi.

It's called PxZ

Zero also had fun in MvC3, Onimusha Blade Warriors, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and SNK vs Capcom Chaos.

I still await a game where Sonic and Zero are in the same universe. I doubt it will ever happen xD, PxZ was my only chance but Sonic was absent from Sega's roster in it

Edited by Jedi

Zero also had fun in MvC3, Onimusha Blade Warriors, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and SNK vs Capcom Chaos

Spaking of this....

How awesome would a Megaman X/Sakura Wars crossover be?

/on topic

I want my Mewtwo

Zero also had fun in MvC3, Onimusha Blade Warriors, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and SNK vs Capcom Chaos.

I still await a game where Sonic and Zero are in the same universe. I doubt it will ever happen xD, PxZ was my only chance but Sonic was absent from Sega's roster in it

Zero: making the FGC rage since 2011

Honest to goodness hope for Smash 4, is everyone from Brawl is back, Mewtwo and Roy return and some newcomers.

Bout it :P

This ^^^^

I felt like I was the only one who's hoping for it. Thank you

This ^^^^

I felt like I was the only one who's hoping for it. Thank you

I'm glad to hear someone else shares the view ^^

Monday will be Pichu's vengeance

Pichu lol