33 members have voted

1. 1. Do I use Lucina/Morgan

• Use both of them
    • Use Lucina
    • Use Morgan
    • Don't use either

I am an incredibly lazy person.

Chapter 3

"Oh god Javelins! They'll dent my terrible 11 defence! OH GOD I'M BEING ABDUCTED SOMEONE HELP ME"

Later...

"Did you like my heroic rescue Bananas?"

"It was lovely dear, but the bench is getting cold."

"When are those mercenaries I hired getting here?"

Deployment: Chrom, Bananas

They need to build their support some time, and with the constant shuffling around I'll end up having to do, I got to work with it here. Cleared out the left side pretty smoothly, grabbing Kellam for his Javelin. The right side didn't pose any particular threat either. Chrom walked up to Raimi and smashed her with a Rapier crit. Hm... I wonder if Solidarity stacks.

Edited by Essbee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, finally, that was when Wireless opened up, right? Guess we'll finally see everybody else get here... well, if the funds allow it for.

Or if Essbee decides to ever upload

You didn't like getting anything except strength. Yuri didn't like getting anything period, he's such a jerk.

. . . I don't understand. He's usually a pretty nice guy who Dual Guards and doesn't afraid of anything.

I hope you didn't do something to upset him. . . it's very bad to upset the only other healer in that PMU setup.

Admittedly, Yuri was designed with Trickster in mind, and you kinda already had that. Maybe he's just out of his element or something.

Or maybe it was HE who upset Anna, resident RNG.

Chapter 4

"Weren't there meant to be more of you?"

"Erm, yeah. They got lost, but they'll be here soon!"

"If they'd just followed my plan, we would've be fine."

"Glad to know that I hired some really reliable mercenaries..."

Deployment: Chrom, Bananas, August, Robin

The two who made it in were dictated by the rng. Bananas Second Sealed out to Thief too.

Since I couldn't afford any more units, I was pretty undermanned for this chapter. As such, not a lot of time was spent paired up. I underestimated Chrom and he ORKOed the guy I sent him to lure first turn, which was wonderful. All of my Avatars on the other hand? They weren't so good. Only Bananas could double and her output wasn't that great (well, 3RKOing Knights as a Thief isn't bad, but I was hoping for better.) Since Robin and August are so well rounded right now they're pretty mediocre on the offensive side of things though, but August made up for it with a nice level up. Bananas was actually able to ORKO Lucina due to some crazy double dual strike luck with Chrom, and net... HP and Skill.

She's still better than Yuri.

Paralogue 1

"Please sir! You gots to save them folks! Ah can help fight too!"

"Oh gosh, you're even worse than Yuri!"

"I heard that!"

"I thought we'd be doing something more exciting than slaying a few bandits...

"Well, tought luck. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on the bench despite the fact that there are chests to be opened.

Deployment: Chrom, Bananas, Acacia, Ina, Daniel, Shin, Meg, Brian, Yuri

This is the first map for everyone else, except for Tamanoir. She has the best stats right now, she can wait. Meg and Ina made a surprisingly good team (I think Meg managed to double thanks to the pairup, although I'm not certain,) so they swept left while everyone else cleaned up the top side and heading through the upper enterence. I tried to spread around the exp pretty evenly, and I think I managed it pretty well. I managed to retrieve the Killer Lance, even though nobody can come close to using it just yet. Nobody's even coming close, actully, so it's pretty much gathering dust till one of the Cavs hits C lances. Brian and Yuri continued to bring great shame to their families. Mostly levels were okay, except for two of our lovable mary sues. Brian got a pair of bad levels (one of them missing pretty much everything, including strength) and Yuri's levels were pretty poor too. On the plus side, he has a stat other than res and hp in double digits now!

Unfortunately, that stat is luck.

Edited by Essbee

Huh, what are you talking about?

I use different Asset-Flaw setups depending on my predicted final class for Yuri.

The asset-flaw setup I gave was for Assassin, Trickster, or undecided. Basically, his "true" asset and flaw.

War Monk's asset/flaw setup is +Def -Luck, which it shares with General and Dark Knight, to allow Yuri to stay up front and tank hard or not have to be protected so much despite being weaponless.

In other words, I made Essbee's life more difficult with my not paying attention.

Here, let's see if this doesn't help. I think I got them right-base growth rates for all the avatars. This does not account for class, which adds it's own modifiers.

The order is HP - Str - Mag - Skl - Spd - Lck - Def - Res

No Modifiers : 40 - 40 - 35 - 35 - 35 - 55 - 30 - 20

Bananas : 55 - 35 - 35 - 25 - 35 - 55 - 30 - 25

Shin : 40 - 35 - 35 - 35 - 40 - 45 - 30 - 30

Robin : 40 - 35 - 45 - 25 - 40 - 55 - 25 - 25

Ina : 40 - 40 - 35 - 40 - 45 - 55 - 20 - 15

Brian : 40 - 45 - 30 - 40 - 35 - 45 - 34 - 20

AcaciaSGT : 40 - 40 - 45 - 30 - 30 - 50 - 30 - 25

Meg : 40 - 30 - 40 - 30 - 40 - 55 - 25 - 30

Tamanoir : 25 - 40 - 35 - 40 - 45 - 60 - 25 - 15

Yuri : 40 - 35 - 35 - 30 - 45 - 60 - 25 - 20

August : 40 - 35 - 30 - 35 - 35 - 50 - 40 - 25

Daniel : 40 - 45 - 40 - 35 - 35 - 60 - 20 - 15

Steve : 40 - 40 - 25 - 35 - 30 - 60 - 40 - 20

Assuming, of course, that this is correct. http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/char_growth.html

Edited by Verdant Shade

Chapter 5

"How are we going to rescue Maribelle, oh great tactician?"

"Erm... shit. I didn't think of that. Let's wing it!"

Deployment: I don't remember

I had notes on this, but I lost them. Oops. I'm fairly sure that I sent Tamanoir up to help out Ricken and Maribelle, while the others took the bottom side and swept around. Yeah, this is really vague, but I did this like 2 weeks ago or something and for some reason my notes aren't anywhere to be found. My bad, you get another chapter now.

Chapter 6

"Don't worry, we're all here even though there were no signs of an assassination on the way!"

"...says the guy with a 1 use Iron Sword."

Deployment: Chrom, Meg, Daniel, Acacia, Steve, Bananas, Robin, August, Tamanoir, Yuri

Despite being abysmal, apparently Yuri can still tank 2 hits to the face decently. He kind of had to do that, because August and Tamanoir didn't exactly leave him many oppotunities to pick up heals, since they just blitzed the right hand side with their partners. Chrom and Acacia went left, with Acacia doing most of the work due to the logic of "Chrom's already level 10", so his level is sort of bloated and he can probably sit out for a while (he's four levels above Daniel.) Steve/Daniel and Meg (who had Gaius as a buddy, just cause he was there and gave her stuff that she wanted.) Ironically even though I deployed Bananas and recruited Gaius, I still missed the Secret Book. Even though it really doesn't concern me at all, although Brian and his 5 skill probably wouldn't pass the thing up.