Cordelia vs. Tharja

ZemZem

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the more likable character?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordelia. I don't like Tharja at all. In fact, I dislike her almost as much as I dislike Sumia. The only thing that makes me like Tharja more is the fact that when she gives a damn about someone, she really freaking gives a damn. But otherwise, she's creepy, I don't like her design, and I don't like stalkers of her kind.

Cordelia, on the other hand, is my favorite girl in the game. I like her design and I find she's a lot like me. I can sympathize with her. She's also a beastly unit. :3

Neither

Both of them caused the demonization of Sumia and Tharja get a bonus for being terrible, while Cordelia gets another bonus for being characterized for a silly gimmick

I hate it when this is done for Sheeda(who mind you is a much better character than Sumia and Cordelia combined, and Catria sucks) and I still hate it now

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

I'm voting Cordelia - even if I didn't like her character, she is still way more likable than Tharja. Voting "neither" wouldn't be fair to her, simply because in my mind, no non-SpotPass character is anywhere near as bad as Tharja.

I don't need to spew my anti-Tharja sentiment here, though. Not without someone asking for it, at least.

Temptress Types:

NO

I'm not sure Tharja even qualifies as that. Generally temptresses are more...tempting :P:

Seriously though, she doesn't make an attempt to tempt you. She merely wants to possess you, but there's no tempting involved.

Edited by Euklyd

Cordelia shall win.

Tharja's incredibly easy to hate, so it's no duh Cordelia can win since she's practically everyone's waifu.

If it were something like Excellus vs. Tharja, it could possibly be a lot closer than just a obvious landslide.

Having the neither option defeats the purpose of asking the question, just sayin'.

If you don't like either of them then just don't vote if it bothers you that much to decide.

Having the neither option defeats the purpose of asking the question, just sayin'.

If you don't like either of them then just don't vote if it bothers you that much to decide.

Cordy btw for my vote.

Edited by Jedi

I'm not sure Tharja even qualifies as that. Generally temptresses are more...tempting :P:

Seriously though, she doesn't make an attempt to tempt you. She merely wants to possess you, but there's no tempting involved.

Let me correct that...

Tharja:

NO

Oh well.