Your Most Wanted Character

Ema Skye

Your Most Wanted Newcomer  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you most want to see in the next Smash Bros. game?

• Mewtwo (Pokemon)
    • Roy (Fire Emblem)
    • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
    • Ridley (Metroid)
    • Palutena (Kid Icarus)
    • Shulk (Xenoblade)
    • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
    • Chrom (Fire Emblem)
    • Toad (Super Mario)
    • Bowser Jr. (Super Mario)
    • Waluigi (Super Mario)
    • Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
    • Black Shadow (F-Zero)
    • Little Mac (Punch-Out!)
    • Isaac (Golden Sun)
    • Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
    • Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda)
    • Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
    • Bomberman (Bomberman)
    • Krystal (Star-Fox)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that they would put Palutena in. If a KIU character comes in, it would be Magnus. I want to see Chrom, and Lucina maybe as an alternate costume for Marth (sort of like how if you change Wario's color enough he becomes Wario from Mario instead of WarioWare). She could have different voice clips, but her moves would be the same. Come on, Nintendo, make it happen!

Ack- Single choice poll. Well then I vote for Chrom, I do legitimately like him in Awakening and he's first on my want list. Runner-up is Dixie Kong.

As for the characters not on the poll - I want a Warioware character, one of Kat&Ana, Mona or Ashley would be cool.

Even so, she doesn't fight at all. They would have a really hard time coming up with a moveset for her. Also, I think she would look ridiculous.

But technically she did fight in KIU... and personally I think the fact that she was more prominent than Magnus tips the scale in her favor.

Edited by donkeykhang

• 2 weeks later...

It's all about Shulk.

Ike is my main, so there's a decent chance SSB4 will break my heart and cut him, but if they add Shulk all be forgiven. His beam-sword-y Monado and power over time could give him some really sweet moves. He also had a lot of attack variety in Xenoblade for them to draw animations from.

And best of all, Nintendo bought out Monolith Soft, so now Shulk is first party.

Edited by Ragnell

There are a few on this list that I would love to see in SSB4. I voted for Chrom because I have been playing awakening. I would also like to see Issac and Little Mac because they come from games I love. Characters I would like to see that are not on this list are Lucina, Crono, or Magus. Hell, I would also like to see the happy mask salesman from Zelda make an appearance, or a Wolf Link.

Characters I want to go away:

Wolf or Falco: Because they are pretty damn similar to Fox. Two is enough.

Toon Link: Pretty much Link, just shorter and cartoonish.

R.O.B: Do I even need to comment? Who the f*ck plays as R.O.B???

Ice Climbers: I've never played as them, I've never played their game, I don't like them.

Edited by PrinceLeaf

They essentially made up a character out of thin air to put in Captain Falcon. I don't think "we haven't seen them fight before" is exactly a rock-solid strike against a potential character.