Your Most Wanted Character

Ema Skye

Your Most Wanted Newcomer  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you most want to see in the next Smash Bros. game?

• Mewtwo (Pokemon)
    • Roy (Fire Emblem)
    • King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
    • Ridley (Metroid)
    • Palutena (Kid Icarus)
    • Shulk (Xenoblade)
    • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
    • Chrom (Fire Emblem)
    • Toad (Super Mario)
    • Bowser Jr. (Super Mario)
    • Waluigi (Super Mario)
    • Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
    • Black Shadow (F-Zero)
    • Little Mac (Punch-Out!)
    • Isaac (Golden Sun)
    • Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
    • Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda)
    • Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
    • Bomberman (Bomberman)
    • Krystal (Star-Fox)

Of the characters in that list, Toad. I know most people consider him to be a generic, but the Toad still exists and he's the only prominent Mario series character that isn't playable in Smash Bros. yet.

The only newcomers I greatly want in SSB4 are Toad, Dillon, and Takamaru.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of your choices, Mewtwo. He was my main in SSBM and I didn't enjoy any character as much in brawl. Sadly he won't come back.

Isaac comes close (there are other, unlisted characters I'd love to have though).

My real most wanted character though is Lloyd or another Tales character. No, I don't care that Tales already has its own fighting game; until it comes over to North America and in English, it doesn't exist to me...

This. Oh my god this.

Voted for Chrom, even though i'm damn near positive he's in.

I already got my most wanted character in the form of Mega Man.

It was really hard to decide between Mewtwo, King K. Rool and Roy, but I went with Mewtwo. The latter two are certainly close though.

Hey there Super Smash Bros.Fan! Glad you made it over here to SF!

What do you think is going to happen with Mewtwo when he comes back? Is he going to look like his original self or will they use his Gen 6 self? Maybe a bit of both? I'm not sure

What do you think is going to happen with Mewtwo when he comes back? Is he going to look like his original self or will they use his Gen 6 self? Maybe a bit of both? I'm not sure

....this is really the meetup thread isn't it

Anna for SSB4

As much as I'd love Roy back, I had to go with King K. Rool. Ever since I played and beat Donkey Kong Country 1 I've been yearning for him to show up in a Smash Bros. game. At the very least i'd like to see him put in as an assist trophy or boss and have Roy return with Lucario being replaced by Mewtwo. I'd also like a Dixie Kong alternate skin for Diddy Kong. A girl can dream, can't she?

Edited by Shauni

Have to admit, I'm curious about what type of discussions will go down here.

As for Mewtwo, before the comments about the difficulties of more complex characters on the 3DS like duo characters and transformation characters, I would have said that Mewtwo would be in its original form with its Awakened Form as the Final Smash. However, with those recent comments, I'm now expecting just Mewtwo's Awakened form with its original form as its alternate costume. That being said, if they could get both the original and Awakened form to work as transformations, that'd be brilliant.

Edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan

As for Mewtwo, before the comments about the difficulties of more complex characters on the 3DS like duo characters and transformation characters, I would have said that Mewtwo would be in its original form with its Awakened Form as the Final Smash. However, with those recent comments, I'm now expecting just Mewtwo's Awakened form with its original form as its alternate costume. That being said, if they could get both the original and Awakened form to work as transformations, that'd be brilliant.

Awakened Form with the original as a costume like Wario would make sense. Although I'd love to see his armor from the first movie somehow make an appearence. I have no idea why I love that armor so much lol

Rosalina? She doesn't seem like a fighting character, or really that noteworthy of a character.

Hmm, personal preference. And I've seen too many Brawl Hacks, clearly. :)

Chrom. We need more blue haired Fire Emblem lords in this game.

However, I'd love to have Sophitia Alexandra from Soul Calibur in it as well. And Ivy.

"We liek Ike, so Sakura sud like LIke enough to get him in2 smash4!!"

"NO IKE IS 4 SCRUBMUFFINS CHROM SO FUNKEY FRESH HE MUST BE...THE CHOSEN ONE"

"buuuuuuuuuuut roy was in melee and i feeel sad whenever he goes away liek i'm missing asoimthing in ma heart, why did u take him awaway, he must be bach!"

That's a basic summary!

Also I picked Isaac because he's like, from a game I actually played. Groovy!

"We liek Ike, so Sakura sud like LIke enough to get him in2 smash4!!"

"NO IKE IS 4 SCRUBMUFFINS CHROM SO FUNKEY FRESH HE MUST BE...THE CHOSEN ONE"

"buuuuuuuuuuut roy was in melee and i feeel sad whenever he goes away liek i'm missing asoimthing in ma heart, why did u take him awaway, he must be bach!"

That's a basic summary!

Also I picked Isaac because he's like, from a game I actually played. Groovy!

Pretty much hit that on the head. :)

Little Mac

Bring the Mac,

Mac-Attack

Mac-Destroy

Mac-Win

Return, Conquest and Triumph of:

The
Mac

Rosalina? She doesn't seem like a fighting character, or really that noteworthy of a character.

Rosalina would be funny just to watch that one gamefaqs dude trolling in the mario kart boards about Rosalina not getting into MK8 commit suicide

This thread is about newcomers, but really I have my fingers crossed for jigglypuff(who no one else likes). She's not significant in the show or anything anymore, but dammit, she has my favorite moveset in every game. I like Mega Man, but how a character controls in the game is the most important thing for me ¯\_(° ʖ°)_/¯

Other than Krystal, I really think that Bomberman should be in there. Wolf or Falco really needs to go for Krystal to get in, though.

This thread is about newcomers, but really I have my fingers crossed for jigglypuff(who no one else likes).

I don't mind Jiggly at all. A cousin of mine really likes her so I hope she stays in for her sake. Although original 12 and plus she is a fairy now. I don't see her going anywhere ^^

Wow I'm the only one who likes bowser jr.? I say he has a good chance of making it in. If I could vote more then one I'd pick Chrom, because he's cool too, but Bowser Jr. needs some love.

Wow I'm the only one who likes bowser jr.? I say he has a good chance of making it in. If I could vote more then one I'd pick Chrom, because he's cool too, but Bowser Jr. needs some love.

nah dude, it's all about our favorite fungi dude aka Toad