NFL 2013-2014 Season!

Anacybele

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% with my prediction so far. =P Steelers look like they're going to blow that streak, though.

Not the way they're playing now. It looks more like it could wind up being a repeat of that 35-3 game from 2010, only in reverse. -_-

The Steelers in recent years have looked pretty poor when traveling out west, fairly consistently losing to teams considered worse than them.

Do you have to rub it in? Seriously.

EDIT: TROY POLAMALU INTERCEPTION! Now if the team could only make something out of this. And I wish I could've seen it live. I'm a big Troy fan. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Do you have to rub it in? Seriously.

I don't think she was rubbing it in, it sounded like an observation.

Hey remember when Palmer was good? I thought he'd do well this year but i think his offensive line and general career situation have let him down over the years... I feel all too bad for the guy. Interesting career profile on Carson Palmer, it didn't make me tear up but it made me pretty depressed about what could've been. The Ravens/Steelers/Bengals could've had an incredible rivalry trio.

Edited by Lord Raven

So do the Steelers. And their defense is normally better than this (now the Raiders have 14 points and only half the quarter is over). I can't get what's going on here. This is why I would MUCH rather watch the game than have to follow it on NFL.com. -_-

try firstrowus1.eu or vipbox.co

There are multiple links for each game on both sites. I'd recommend vipbox but absolutely MUST have add blocker or something similar to use it

And as a LIons fan, I haven't been this happy all season. Fucking BEAST game from Megatron, and that last minute or so. It was so epic but I don't know how many more of those my brain can handle

Edited by Randombobman

The Steelers in recent years have looked pretty poor when traveling out west, fairly consistently losing to teams considered worse than them.

A lot of teams play poorly on the road, especially in different time zones. It's amazing how significant something like home field advantage can be in professional sports.

@Anacybele: Yeah, firstrowsports is a good place to watch just about any live sporting event.

A lot of teams play poorly on the road, especially in different time zones. It's amazing how significant something like home field advantage can be in professional sports.

@Anacybele: Yeah, firstrowsports is a good place to watch just about any live sporting event.

True home field advantage is big for a lot of teams. Except the Eagles, who can't win at home for some odd reason.

...I am officially embarrassed. Ben's been a QB for HOW many years and he makes the stupidest mistake EVER by throwing far beyond the damn line of scrimmage and when he had PLENTY of running room?! Yeah, he was confused for some reason, but still.

This team had started steamrolling people, what the fuck happened? Figure your crap out. Please. -_-

Giants are generally pretty bad at home too... notice how all their Super Bowl runs they had maybe one game at home.

Let's not forget about the Cowboys struggles against the Giants in Dallas... NFC East man.

Edited by Lord Raven

Well, this is going even worse than any of those other four games the Steelers lost, so I've quit following it. It's just too embarrassing. I figured it wouldn't be an easy game, but I didn't think the team would do this badly.

The Browns actually managed to put up a fight against the undefeated Chiefs. THAT is the improvement that a mediocre-at-best quarterback like Campbell brings over a godawful one like Weeden. If we still had Hoyer, we might have pulled off the upset.

At this point, though, I'd say it might be smarter to put Weeden back in and tank for a high draft pick. I'm not sure if Bridgewater or any other QB in the draft will be a franchise QB, but we could hold onto Hoyer in case they aren't. Our other prominent holes are things we don't need a 1st round pick to fill, like a #2 receiver (unless our management trades Gordon, in which case WR becomes a major hole again).

That's what everyone who plays KC thinks. KC's gameplan isn't to blow people out despite their record; it's a very efficient ball-control team that either prolongs drives or runs very long drives. Alex Smith can be considered a system QB in this case, where he can lead 7-8 minute drives for TDs consistently without turning the ball over and then letting the defense tire the offense out or something similar.

Basically, it's how the Ravens operated in 2006; we'll hold them to 19 so be sure to score 20. It's basically with a QB who loves to check down and is very good at it, as well as a decent run game with jamaal charles.

(Sorry to be a bummer, the fuckin Dallas@Detroit game was amazing)

Edited by Lord Raven

Yeah, I'm starting to lose hope again for the Steelers' season. And the Dolphins'. But at least I've got the 4-3 Panthers left to look at.

As much as I don't like the Steelers, I really don't like how Terrelle Pryor ruined Ohio State's reputation (even if OSU did get Urban freakin' Meyer out of it). So I'm not too happy with how well he's doing.

As much as I don't like the Steelers, I really don't like how Terrelle Pryor ruined Ohio State's reputation (even if OSU did get Urban freakin' Meyer out of it). So I'm not too happy with how well he's doing.

Of course you don't like the Steelers, Cleveland fans wouldn't. lol

But I see. And it's understandable.

As far as I know he ruined his own reputation and cleaned up his act

Now THIS is a Big Ben play! Showing how damn good he really is in the pocket and then finding Sanders for a TD. Why couldn't they do this stuff earlier? xP

(I'm not watching the game, but I am occasionally checking to see if they somehow make a comeback)

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, these Bengals... Just damn.

I'm starting to think they're going to get to the Super Bowl instead of the Broncos. I just hope the Panthers can also get there and would be ready for these guys.