NFL 2013-2014 Season!

Anacybele

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They started 2-0 and then everything went to shit.

At least they can get the top QB in the draft. Unless they decide to win a few more games.

If I were a Jags fan I would be so mad right now. They are playing their way out of a top 5 draft pick.

Tsk, Jaguars. lol

By the way, did anyone watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade back on Thanksgiving? Hines Ward was on one of the floats, along with two other NFL guys. :D

If I were a Jags fan I would be so mad right now. They are playing their way out of a top 5 draft pick.

That's not true. Jags fans prefer this; they have a new coaching staff and front office that didn't a) shit the bed in the draft and b) manage four wins off an awful roster that was handed to them by the previous FO. They don't care about draft order because they need more than just a #1 overall pick to become a good team again.

Oh, Bell is playing despite that hit he took against the Ravens. And he's still pumping out great yardage. Go Le'veon Bell! :D

I'm glad they're putting Dwyer in once in awhile too though, we don't want to push Bell too hard, as his head still might not feel 100% yet.

I don't think the Dolphins stand much of a chance today. They're against a good team and playing in weather they are SO not used to. The Dolphins are from Miami, after all.

Edited by Anacybele

Dennis Pitta is back!

Touchdown Ravens! Ed Dickson! Fucking amazing - Flacco ran for a 22 yard rush right after he was about to be sacked. The Vikings line was crowding him and then he ran forward right before the sack. SHIT!

SHIIIT! If only they'd had a LITTLE more time! Troy Polamalu just freaking made a freaking awesome play! He intercepted a FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT, ran for a bunch of yards, and threw it to one of his guys! Damn the timing though! Ugh. But YAY TROY, I LOVE YOU TROY!

It's half time now though. I think the Steelers get the ball back when it's over too.

EDIT: OMIGOSH YEAH! LONG TD RUN ANTONIO BROWN! I love this guy too! Go Antonio Brown! :D

EDIT: HOLY SHIT YEAAH! TROY POLAMALU INTERCEPTION TD RETURN! That's mah man Troy again! FUCK YES!

Edited by Anacybele

No, if I watch then I'll not only be reminded that the Vikings suck, but also that I drafted Ray Rice first round in fantasy this year. They can't even go for extra points because of the 8 inches of snow on the ground, they are going for 2 on every touchdown.

Come on, Steelers, take back your rightful lead! And the defense needs to get their heads out of their asses. Besides Troy, they've done squat so far this quarter. >_>

TD COTCHERY! Yeah! So far, Sanders, Brown, AND Cotchery got TDs. These guys rock! :D

Edited by Anacybele

Well, that's it. Steelers miss the playoffs for the second year in a row. I blame this fucking defense. They just sucked way too hard other than the plays Troy made.

EDIT: Second Pronoun: I don't need any terrible Steeler jokes right now. Please stop.

Edited by Anacybele

...I... I don't know what to say now. Brown... was so close. So... SO close... I'm crying right now. He just barely stepped out of bounds. It was a really really good effort, and at least my team went down fighting hard. But... just damn... *sniff*

I really don't know... At first, I expected Miami to be crushed. But I sorely underestimated them. And I overestimated the Steeler defense barring Polamalu. That's all I can say.