Well the three obvious reasons for why Breezy is alive are:

1) Breezy is mafia.

2) Breezy is town, but the mafia thought Kirsche was a bigger threat.

3) Breezy is town, and the kill got redirected from Breezy to Kirsche.

The second reason implies that Kirsche is town, and they killed him because they were afraid of him for whatever reason (I personally thought he was crumbing Rolecop).

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite like parts of your Shin argument. I agree with what you're saying about his JB case, but I don't like how yesterday when we thought Marth was scum, you bolstered your case with the idea that it was bussing, and today after he's flipped town, you're saying it was just a case to get a mislynch. I don't disagree with what you say about Shin's Marth case either, but I don't like your attempts to tie that to Marth's alignment when it's evident that it's not really a factor in your case.

I think it's a scummy position no matter Marth's alignment because it doesn't imply any actual criteria by which Marth could appear townie, which is why I said "The fact that we have a cop guilty on Marth doesn't make your old position less suspicious to me". My assumption that Marth was scum at that point (because I didn't see, and still don't understand, a reason for Shinori to fakeclaim cop at that point) made Shin look worse because of Marth's behaviour, so it actually was a minor factor in my case, but I'm treating it as null now since Marth has flipped town.

Yeah, I have no clue whatsoever why Shinori decided to just fuck the town over, but I'm inclined to believe his claim of being third party.

Well the three obvious reasons for why Breezy is alive are:

1) Breezy is mafia.

2) Breezy is town, but the mafia thought Kirsche was a bigger threat.

3) Breezy is town, and the kill got redirected from Breezy to Kirsche.

The only other alternative I can see if that they think he's easy mislynch material for another day.

Considering how Marth flipped, I can see why I look pretty bad. Strege, I said it was interesting that Marth suddenly produced so many points against me when he was under fire. A lot of his points against me were pretty old posts, I'm just wondering why he only thought about posting them when he came under fire. JB had like 3 non-D1 posts when I read him, so he hadn't done anything to make me think otherwise.

Regarding the Shinori situation, if we have to roleclaim, I guess I'd be ok with that but I'd rather we did something first. I still want to hear from Breezy, so quiet!

I can confirm that I did in fact do nothing last night. I'll claim further than that if wanted, but for now

##Vote:Shinori

>claimed antitown.

>caused us to lynch our backup by claiming alignment cop.

>*claimed antitown*

If we're still massclaiming, cool. Otherwise, I see no reason to let the person who's claimed he cannot win with town to live. He's clearly claimed something that is possible to be anti-town, and I think that leaving a claimed third party alive who is specifically looking for someone to kill is dumb.

Everyone was talking, discussing who to lynch, when suddenly Shinori pulled a gun out of... god knows where. The pointed it at Elieson, ready to gloat.

"I've finally found you Horace! Now I can have my revenge!" he yelled.

Elieson had a smug grin on his face. "You can't kill me! I'm a thwomp!"

"That's where you're wrong!" he cried, as he pulled the trigger.

A moment later, Elieson laid dead on the floor, Shinori standing over his body, saivoring his victory, at long last.

Elieson has been slain! He was...

Dear Elieson,

3rHTX.jpg

(note: it's ASSCABBAGE)

back from a hiatus know as fuck status staves

You are Horace, Town THWOMP.

Are you even beatable? You've set many records for different games, managing to set the FE2 record on your first actual run of the game. You hold a monopoly over the FE4 records, much to your rival Shin's dismay. Despite this, he did manage to beat you in SFDTT! But you got the record back in less than a day, since you're an asscabbage like that. Why can't you update Silver Moon or Pokeshin that quickly?

Because you are such a powerful figure in the drafting community (and share your name with a THWOMP), you will survive the first attempt on your life.

However, there is one ability that will always pierce your defense and instantly kill you. Your rival Shin is in this game and he seeks to dethrone you, so take care. You also know that eclipse is not in this game.

You are allied with town. You win when all threats are removed.

Shinori has won. Having finally triumphed over his eternal nemesis, he turns, and leaves.

Dear Shinori,

3rHAX.jpg

Nicely done, Horace! Let's see how close I can get... even I'm not deluded enough to think that I can win!

You are Shin, Independent Horace slayer

Everyone knows about your rivalry with Horace. Half of the drafts you join are to try and defeat him. This rarely works out because ... he's Horace. Why didn't you pick a rival you could beat? You also work on hacks, like Shin Patch and Pokeshin. There are also a bunch of others that don't even have threads yet and you rarely work on because you're lazy. Also, you're british! Woohoo!

You know that your rival Horace is in this game. You have one shot and one chance. At any point you are alive, you may reply to your role PM with Curse you, <USER>! If <USER> is Horace, you will instantly win and be removed from the game. If <USER> is not Horace, you will automatically lose and be removed from the game. You also know that ZM is not in this game.

You will also win if you are the hammer vote on Horace.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you kill Horace.

Congrats to Shinori. Day 3 continues, you have 61 hours and 17 minutes left in the phase. With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 6 to hammer.

Votals

(1) JB: Baldrick

(1) Shin: Strege

Not Voting: Everyone else

>Can't win alongside town

Alright, so, that was blatant lies. Ditto for the part about being more harmful to scum. Definitely going to have to do some thinking about who remaining is scummy (since my top reads are kind of, y'know, gone)... this leaves us at 5 town to 4 mafia, right? Oh, boy...

gdi elie

I even guessed his role correctly because he made it obvious as fuck and you did everything short of saying "I'M YOUR TARGET SHOOT ME"

Anyways, it's 6 to hammer, so nobody vote. 4 mafia can pile up on two existing votes to win the game.

And yeah we should massclaim. With Elie dead, I guess I'd probably prefer for JB to be claim first?

Or Shin since he's the reason we're in LYLO