• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I had a 1-day penalty because I was silenced D1.

Baldrick, there's no point to lynching you if you're town. Even if you hit mafia, it'll be 4/3 and then we still lose after NK.

And bro you double posted two posts

There have been three flips (and an alignment tell from kirsche) since last day phase and very little scumhunting today. I think it'd be useful to see where everyone's reads are, particularly as many people's top scumreads from last day phase are dead. My personal list is Shin > JB > BBM > bearclaw?, but I need to look into things a bit more (I admit I've been focusing too much on Shin lately).

I think I've kept up to date in-thread with my reads on Shin and JB. BBM gives me Bad Vibes because he kept getting in slapfights and didn't really seem to be pushing his reads, or adjust them much despite the person defending themselves. His tone is throwing me off too; I usually avoid meta but, as a more concrete example that kinda bothers me, post 492 reminds me of Touhou where BBM more or less said "hey Strege, Xinnidy defended herself from you and I intercepted your attack last phase has your opinion of her changed?" Both times I hadn't posted that phase yet and BBM and Xinnidy were scum in Touhou.

Bearclaw bothers me for being around to react to claims and give his input on rolespec but not offering any reads in ages. The last time he did offer reads (post 259, with a couple small followups) he got a lot more attention than usual, which makes it look like he might be deliberately backing off.

Um, I went to get tea and got cut by... everyone. Um, I don't want to lynch you then Baldrick? I didn't really want to lynch you before though so...

shush rein

also i beat rein to it so yeah get at me even though you already are by trying to beat me in posts even though Elie has like way more than me

Baldrick, there's no point to lynching you if you're town. Even if you hit mafia, it'll be 4/3 and then we still lose after NK.

exactly. that's why i'm so mad.