Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Also, as it would help me a lot if there were lots of small wagons with one wagon winning marginally (pref by 2 votes to prevent mayor shenanigans). I have other questions in mind (including but not limited to "how many posts did those not aligned with the absolution make in total Day X") but I feel my "How many scum were on the X wagon yesterday" question can be far more effective.

I am obviously open to ideas for good questions to ask.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't going to say anything about this but i think i may as well put it out there so people can potentially deal with it

my action (yes i have one, and it gives me results) according to elie went through, but the results are hidden from me

like, i specifically asked him if i was blocked, and he said no

---

for other stuffs

Bard and Manix flipping town scrambled a lot of my reads

Woah a claim. I'll take it for now, but I do want to know in what situation that N0 result might be useful

Morning.

##Vote: Naglfar

I don't think much has changed since yesterday about this case, other than if we believe kirsche, we have a 1/2 shot of lynching scum.

Also scum probably used a strongman shot on bard, to answer your question, kirsche.

Actually Shinori, I have a question for you. Why would faking being active benefit me as scum, since activity is a null read?

I feel like you're jumping the gun here. Rein never implied to be clear, and I don't think anyone suggested that he was. You said my NNR vote was quick, but pre-emptively dismissing someone as clear before anyone even suggests otherwise seems shady.

First part: Frankly over hte last few games scum teams have been easily inactive compared to other games in the past which has had people going back to looking at activity again a bit it seems. And whether you say its a null read or not activity helps either way and I say faking activity is scummy, not null.

I never said he implied to be clear but the tone of his post implies heavily that he thinks that way. You know with the whole "Come get me scum" thing.

Haha. Because Drafter's scumteam was absolute lurkscum compared to the town, right? I don't remember anyone calling inactivity scummy in this game, anyway. I don't see how faking a null tell is scummy. Your case on me doesn't have any merit.

I never said he implied to be clear but the tone of his post implies heavily that he thinks that way. You know with the whole "Come get me scum" thing.
"I never said he implied to be clear, even though his post implies it"
Hi there contradiction.
Also the "come get me scum thing" read completely as a joke to me.

I'm inclined to believe Kirsche, just because of the timing of the claim. His role is pretty strong though, so I would claim the Watcher result in case he dies tonight, even if it might be more useful later.

If 3/6 of the remaining players are scum, that makes me a lot more sure about my Naglfar vote. I think Prims is town because proactively stating a townread and giving an explanation for it on someone like Cam, who's such an easy mislynch a lot of the time, doesn't seem like scumplay. I think j00 is town just because her posts are a lot better than what I remember of her play as mafia in FFM and Presidential. So I think the scum are probably between Naglfar/SB/Rein/Shinori.

Out of those I could see Naglfar/SB/Shinori as buddies so yeah. I wasn't particularly scumreading SB earlier, so I guess I'll have to read his posts again. From a quick skim of his ISO, I don't really like how he was like "I don't understand the sudden shift of opinion on Naglfar" even though he said like literally nothing directly about Naglfar on D1. Not only does his statement from today imply a suspicion of Nags that he never stated last phase, the fact that he said nothing at all about one of the leading wagons yesterday is also pretty bad.

First part: Frankly over hte last few games scum teams have been easily inactive compared to other games in the past which has had people going back to looking at activity again a bit it seems. And whether you say its a null read or not activity helps either way and I say faking activity is scummy, not null.

got cut, the first sentence is completely untrue. 2/3 of the top posters in Drafters were scum (one of whom was silenced for an entire day phase), the top 2 posters in Touhou were scum, and Masquerade ended in a UL because of a townie's inactivity. CYOC also featured scum as its most active player.

got cut, the first sentence is completely untrue. 2/3 of the top posters in Drafters were scum (one of whom was silenced for an entire day phase), the top 2 posters in Touhou were scum, and Masquerade ended in a UL because of a townie's inactivity. CYOC also featured scum as its most active player.

Sorry I got that mixed up. Scum were more active Which is what applies to someone faking activity.

Mah b.

Discussion was at a standstill. With all the remaining members present hardly speaking, all tension was at its edge, and Shinori was fed up with this madness. Despite being under surveillance via the High tech security system, Shinori reached into his briefcase, grabbed a pistol from inside, pointed it at Captain America, and shouted:

Captain America, Ahhhh!!!! Let's see your scummy self Boogie out of this!

The gunshot echoed through the room, as Captain America fell to his knees. From his suit pocket fell out a blue charm, shaped oddly like...a Mamodo?

The secretary ran over to Captain America and checked his pulse.

He's....he's dead

The president interrupted, pointing to the charm and directing the secretary to hand it to him.

Well, this is interesting.

Captain America has been killed. He represented...

Dear Captain America, you represent

tumblr_lfbwwdvgOW1qfau8go2_400.jpg

Zatch Bell!: Insomniac Bomb

Hey hey, let's dance all day. Boogie boogie!

Due to your strange Mamodo blood, and requirement of humans to use your spellbook, your abilities are, strange to say the least. Without your spellbook, you are defenseless, and since you are simply a series, you have no human to guide your book for you. This does not make you useless though. You are capable of destroying any enemy with an incredible self-destruction force that is as almost odd as you are. This may only be used if your show is to be ended, but only at night.

Also, due to your design behind the infamous Parco Folgore, you may sing your song "Hey Hey, let's dance all day. Boogie Boogie~" during the night. Every post during the night must include "Boogie Boogie~".

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

Phase Unpause.

Edited by Elieson

Dear Shinori, you represent

YuYu_Hakusho_Toonami.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho: Hated 1x DayVig
Don't worry fool, we've entered into an alliance and I'm not the type to break it. Of course, after we win the tournament I can't guarantee anything.

Everyone can relate to the rise of using spirit energy as a means of offense during the earlier episodes of the anime. Your ability prides itself on that. You do not have a night ability, but during the day, you may post in the thread "Hey [uSER], eat my Spirit Shotgun!", where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. That player will be shot by your spirit energy with enough force to cancel their series outright.

Because of your subpar performance as a Manga, however, you have a poor following within the published community. You require one less vote than the announced "Hammer" to be "Hammered". If this is reached at any point, you will be instantly cancelled, and you may not use your Day ability if you have reached the point of being hammered. If it is submitted and you have been hammered already, it will not take effect.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

:facepalm:

I'm not taking Shinori as auto-clear from that. We've got a Bomb and presumably a Nightvig, if we go by the Manix kill. That's already potentially two kills. A third seems kind of a lot for the town to have for a 15p game.

Anyways, that leaves 3/5 if we believe Kirsche's claim. Gonna reread j00 and Prims I guess.

Shinori, why didn't you shoot Manix yesterday?