Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if I'm scum the rest of my team seem to be piled up on NekoRex, meaning most of town were on Naglfar and haven't claimed

meaning I wouldn't really have that much new information about town to safely guess they haven't got any X-shots

Cam is currently the worst player in the game though, so just for that I'd probably prefer BBM

people not in the possible scumpool should decide that, since for all they know I'm listening to a scumbuddy telling me to target another scumbuddy to prove a point, if there's anyone town would like to confirm my role I'll just target them.

Okay, I'm here right now. Sort of.

I'm gonna reread Prims, SB, j00, and Shinori specifically since apparently we're lynching amongst the four of them today or something. But as of right now I'd be least comfortable with lynching on Shinori if only because of his role. I know, rolespec and scum dayvigs have existed before, which is why I will reread him to see if I feel his actions outweigh what I think about his role.

Although ... j00, could you explain to me why Naglfar flipping town means Shinori is scum? Maybe I missed something yesterday, but I don't quite follow the logic and would like to understand.

Boron: Kirsche reported that 3 people on the NNR were scum. With Nags dead, that leaves j00/Prims/Shinori/SB who were on that wagon and still alive. As such, all four of those would be arguing that from their point of view the other three are scum.

Also, I'm assuming that you aren't watcher?

From my point of view. After Naglfar flipped, according to kirsche, 3 out of me, Shinori, Prims and SB are scum. I'm not scum, so Prims, SB and Shinori must be.

This is of course not viable logic to anyone else, as Shinori, Prims and SB will say exactly the same, but that's why I didn't target him.

Boron: Kirsche reported that 3 people on the NNR were scum. With Nags dead, that leaves j00/Prims/Shinori/SB who were on that wagon and still alive. As such, all four of those would be arguing that from their point of view the other three are scum.

Also, I'm assuming that you aren't watcher?

Ah, right, now I get it. Thanks.

And negative, I'm not the watcher. I wouldn't be opposed to claiming/a massclaim if people want it, though.

If there's no watcher report then I actually want to lynch outside of SB because persuader + kidnapper is too much votestopping power in one scum role.

Otherwise it's just waiting, though.

well

I was waiting for Watcher to claim so that I could vote them because Watcher + Voyeur + alt-night Fullcop + QA is ridiculous amounts of investigative power, except then I remembered that all the scum are on NNR's wagon, and they'd all already claimed something other than Watcher, meaning they weren't planning on claiming it.

However, I'm beginning to become increasingly paranoid that Kirsche is scum. (Yeah I know I said earlier today that I didn't think he was, but idgaf). Prims's play is just reading more and more town to me because of his attempts to clear people that don't need to be cleared if he were scum, and his logic wrt SB is also a good point.

agdfsafga idk anymore maybe we really should just massclaim fully

Scum could have a full-time ninja Godfather or something? I dunno. That on top of Persuader and Kidnapper and Dayvig would be pretty buff.

I don't think kirsche as scum makes any sense. I just don't see how he'd randomly come up with "there are 3 scum on this D1 wagon" and decide to go through it. Based on Masquerade he's not really the type to take risks or make gambits as scum.

lol I ninja'd Cam and then he claimed Watcher anyways, good stuff

yeah I think that either Cam, Kirsche, or both, are scum. SB being Kidnapper + Persuader is an awful lot of vote power for one role

if scorri is voyeur, SB is kidnapper

yes i'm claiming watcher

##vote SB

brb rereading

also it doesn't make sense for scorri to be the kidnapper because this means sb targeted somebody other than his persuade target and is lying

lol I ninja'd Cam and then he claimed Watcher anyways, good stuff

yeah I think that either Cam, Kirsche, or both, are scum. SB being Kidnapper + Persuader is an awful lot of vote power for one role

if Cam is scum then why the hell say SB and not Shinori or something

I don't buy kirsche being scum, it doesn't make sense to kidnap him at this point then

SB being Kidnapper + Persuader is an awful lot of vote power for one role

I'm inclined to believe it because this also means if Cam wanted to lie and lynch a random townie he'd be less inclined to pick SB.

Unless you think the scumteam is Cam + kirsche + SB which would just be weird, why sac SB in that case?

i saw scorri and SB on kirsche last night

i believe scorri because unless scumvoyeur + scumkidnapper (in which case lynching SB is a good idea anyway) there's no way she would know that i (well my role) was on kirsche

Cam is your role shot-based?

If not then there are exactly two roles j00 can affect, and if she's town both of them have to be scum roles (and in my case is probably a fakeclaim anyway).

Seriously.

Oh, right, my other results.

N0: nothing interesting (read: nothing) targeted BBM

N1: persuader targeted Nags which is why I was so interested in getting him to vote/was dropping my scum read of him initially.

my role is not shot-based

i'm .hack (i can quote role PM if you want)

n0 targeted prims, xinnidy was on him

n1 targeted bard, failed for reasons already revealed

yeah maybe I'm just being paranoid

##Vote: SB I guess

Also I don't think the Eclipse/Xinny/Boron slot has claimed either. I guess they could be shot-based. Are you, Boron?

Oh, right.

Things: Want a result from Snike. In addition, if we lynch SB and SB flips town, I want Snike to shoot Cam. If we lynch SB and he flips scum, I want Snike to shoot j00. Does anyone disagree with this?

what, so you suggest that scum would be told OH BY THE WAY TOWN HAVE UNLIMITED SHOTS GG

it's still a pretty stupid fake, and it's still provable by watcher and all