Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear CT075, you represent

Hack_sign_screenshot.jpg

.hack//sign: Loved Watcher

Meeting someone is God's doing, but parting is what humans do themselves.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Heading to Mac Anu to see what [uSER] is up to.", where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. You will watch [uSER] the way that kids watch things happen in video games, and due to your ability to hold your focus for so long, you will see any player that visits [uSER]. You will not be able to distinguish what they do.

Also, because you have an immense following due to your highly popular video game series, and many televised and published series, combined with your ability to connect with gamers and those who browse the internet, you are difficult to push away. You are Loved, and require an additional vote beyond the announced "Hammer" to be "Hammered". Plus, everyone Loves to Watch your show, and Toonami and its viewers alike were introduced to a cult following due to you.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

I really hate the way this new quoting system works.

Dear eclipse Xin'dy Sangyul, you represent

Gundam%2BWing%2BEndless%2BWaltz.jpg

Gundam: Courier
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. It tells me to defeat you!

There are many series Gundams, toys and collectibles, and even model kits, and they all feature extreme levels of technology. Using this technology, you can communicate with others by sending holographic images of yourself to display before them. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Mayday! Mayday! [uSER], can you hear me! [Message]." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself and [Message] will be a 500 character maximum message.

You are allied with the Absolution (Town). You win when all threats to the Absolution (Town) have been eliminated.

gundam wing and it doesn't have a twin buster rifle reference 0/10 worst fakeclaim would not claim again

##unvote

##vote boron

##unvote

##vote SB

just kidding

Well I was trying to come up with a CREATIVE FAKECLAIM that would be in line with everything I've crumbed about my role, except I couldn't.

Dear BigBadMarshmallow, you represent

hamtaro.jpg

Hamtaro: Doctor

In the journey of life, there are no wrong turns, my friend.

Since there are so many cute critters, captive audiences will be drawn to your cuteness, and not towards acts of violence. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Ham-hams, we need to protect [uSER]!", where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. If you successfully target someone who was targeted with a kill that night, you must idle for the next two nights.

I was really angry when Bard died because it counted as me targeted the NK target successfully even though he got killed anyway. sux2beme I can't protect anybody until N4

Ok, that's what I expected BBM to claim.

Waiting on Snike still, but here's my claim:

Dear scorri, you represent

LOLOL_Liger_Zero.jpg

Zoids: Eagle Eye Voyeur

What's the point if there isn't any prize money?

Ironically, you convey a strong message of success through teamwork and diligence. The characters in your show often act according to their own will, yet somehow pull through. Often times, the under appreciated characters are the one who do the most work; in this case, Jaime. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "Night X: Jaime, check the skies around [uSER]." where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. The incredible guidance technology will be able to track anything that happens in the sky surrounding [uSER], but because of the darkness and the fact that your radar relies on echolocation, it cannot determine who performs any actions towards [uSER]. Also, you will always be able to tell if actions target you, and what they are, but due to the distraction of late night commercials, you won't be able to tell who performs them.

Didn't claim the eagle-eye part right off the bat on the shot that someone would claim to have targeted me, but nope. So yeah. No one's targeted me, everything else I've said is true.