Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

you do realize that this was a case of small powerful scum vs large town right

virgin, bomb, dayvig, multidoc, question asker, fullcop isn't exactly weak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody trusts survivor claims but we're not going to lynch you and we couldn't even if we wanted to because lol lpv

and we couldn't have snike kill you unless he claimed, in which case scum could hijack him anyways

multidoc gets screwed over by hitman even harder than regular doc

yeah sb because both scorri and cam are town right /end sarcasm

nobody trusts survivor claims but we're not going to lynch you and we couldn't even if we wanted to because lol lpv

and we couldn't have snike kill you unless he claimed, in which case scum could hijack him anyways

multidoc gets screwed over by hitman even harder than regular doc

yeah sb because both scorri and cam are town right /end sarcasm

snike did claim, i was almost gonna out myself so people would leave me alone but then he came along

it's a swingy setup, scum has one-shot hitman, town had question asker, limitations on multidoc and cop but also safeguard, and there was no way scum would have been able to stop/hijack all that if you'd still have them

Naglfar lynch was bad and I admit that, but Day 2 potential MYLO is ass

I'm arguing about how this game was scumsided so that j00 sides with town of course

Naglfar lynch was bad and I admit that, but Day 2 potential MYLO is ass

I'm arguing about how this game was scumsided so that j00 sides with town of course

you guys already had me pretty screwed last phase when i was forced to vote kirsche

okay that's a lie but Safeguard is kind of a durdle role otherwise and gets given to mafia as a fake so often that I would add it to the same tier as BPV/Bodyguard/Backup/Bomb if it didn't result in me having to change its name from the B TEAM.

Prims, you word things too harshly sometimes, seriously. Manix, I can't say whether you should continue playing sf mafia or not, but I was pretty mad after getting D1 lynched in schoolteacher for the reasons that I got lynched (and yeah, everyone knows I was out of line that game, but I didn't really like some of the sentiment there). I guess all I can say is that in the end it's just a game and while it's frustrating at times you shouldn't be too upset about what someone on the Internet thinks of you.

safeguard isn't actually that common of a mafia fake and it's also a shitty one because it's easy to prove false, unlike the B TEAM

i wanted to just claim actual vanilla this game for WIFOM but chickened out of it