Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys already had me pretty screwed last phase when i was forced to vote kirsche

If you had claimed ITP last phase, I probably wouldn't have lynched Naglfar. I was waffling on Naglfar near the end because I thought the huge walls of effort he was putting in were townie, but then once it started looking like the entire scumteam had voted NNR, stuff only made sense to me if Naglfar was scum.

ded

Manix, I can't say whether you should continue playing sf mafia or not, but I was pretty mad after getting D1 lynched in schoolteacher for the reasons that I got lynched (and yeah, everyone knows I was out of line that game, but I didn't really like some of the sentiment there). I guess all I can say is that in the end it's just a game and while it's frustrating at times you shouldn't be too upset about what someone on the Internet thinks of you.

but here's the thing. this is a reoccurring problem. how is it conducive at all to anyone, who may just be using this as a way to relax and unwind, when there's so much tension?

also, I haven't mentioned prims' D2 opener either, which even Elie thought wasn't good

ded

If you had claimed ITP last phase, I probably wouldn't have lynched Naglfar. I was waffling on Naglfar near the end because I thought the huge walls of effort he was putting in were townie, but then once it started looking like the entire scumteam had voted NNR, stuff only made sense to me if Naglfar was scum.

I wasn't claiming because Snike was around, town has no reason to tell ITP not to kill the other ITP and I'm pretty sure Snike would've had no problems with that since he mainly wants kills to get money, regardless of alignment

Prims, you word things too harshly sometimes, seriously.

"a oversensitive ass idiot" was supposed to be silly-sounding hyperbole, I thought people would know this because I jokingly talk shit a lot without really meaning it. I was legit frustrated with Manix N0 though and still think he just thought I was scum because he was the guy who made the miller claim, I don't enjoy playing with people who you have to walk on eggshells around, it's just frustrating.

also, I haven't mentioned prims' D2 opener either, which even Elie thought wasn't good

not even claiming i played well this game lol, i was shit compared to my scum A game, though i was also really unfocused for a while due to outside issues

My idea is that if we post enough, Snike will not want to read the thread, and will never see Prims's plan to have him side with them, and just side with town like he was always planning on doing.

@j00- I let my Prims townread influence all my other reads too, causing them all to be equally wrong.

I think some people are more easily affected than other people are, or some people are more easily affected by certain people. Either way, I think that really bothered Manix.

My idea is that if we post enough, Snike will not want to read the thread, and will never see Prims's plan to have him side with them, and just side with town like he was always planning on doing.

lol

ded

@prims: do you think maybe, just maybe you might have to look at your own play and find the problem is there, not in other players? I had my reasons for my N0 suspicion, and you can't just go around invalidating that stuff because "oh I have to walk on eggshells to play with this person". no. i'm not letting you do this, because it's a problem with you, not others.

ded

oh wait I thought you meant my Shinori vote

itg Manix does not know how to claim properly

what the hell dude, how is this different than a townie getting frustrated at another townie who seemingly fucked up. you and BBM and Paperblade and I all do this kind of shittalking stuff all the time and never actually have any ill will toward the other person

ded

not even claiming i played well this game lol, i was shit compared to my scum A game, though i was also really unfocused for a while due to outside issues

we're not talking about the actual gameplay, we were talking about you being unnecessarily condescending

ded

ded

how is this different than a townie getting frustrated at another townie who seemingly fucked up.

because no one is fucking perfect and sometimes I can't tell tone in games. it read to me like you were being condescending for no real reason, not that it was a playful jab

also this kind of behavior isn't without precedent either, see 2hu postgame and "how you expected as to play the roles and complain when we don't"

i'm out of this discussion

ded

Edited by Manix