Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait you never thought I was Elie in teh first place.

You know for someone so eager to consolidate, you didn't exactly do so yourself what with having your vote on Snike until just then. If Elie is scum then Strong FoS on j00.

When I was telling people to consolidate, no one was actually changing their votes, just saying which wagons they'd join, until Elie switched to Excellen and stuff and a stream of posts happened. You don't seem to have read that part, althought I can't really blame anyone for not keeping up at this point.

j00 you said that you wanted to read Naglfar earlier, yet it doesn't seem that you have, since I don't see any opinions about him from you, even though you just said that he'd a valid lynch wagon.

I'm getting a huge null on Naglfar, he just doesn't have that many posts, and they don't stand that much out for me unlike Snike's

Yet you said that one of Kirsche's posts veered into town territory. Why are you lynching a player that to you, has exhibited towntells, even if some of his posts are also bad, over someone who's a nullread?

Naglfar/j00 scumbuddies IMO

I literally wanted to know why a Vig would fire d1, because the likelyhood of hitting antitown is so ridiculously low due to a complete lack of evidence. Didt I already say this?

And was I even hunting thirds? I stated one line regarding eclipse acting so strongly antitown but not scummy enough to be a scumread for me.

I'd have voted her if I Thought my vote on her would help us bring scum down. But I didn't.

When I was telling people to consolidate, no one was actually changing their votes, just saying which wagons they'd join, until Elie switched to Excellen and stuff and a stream of posts happened. You don't seem to have read that part, althought I can't really blame anyone for not keeping up at this point.

I don't see how you've addressed my point. You were telling people to consolidate when you didn't do it yourself. Why didn't you set the mark and take the first step forward instead of making two posts saying "derp guys should we consolidate?" "BBM would you consolidate". Man the fuck up, take your dick out of your boyfriend's ass and lead the town to it's first successful lynch of the game.

Yet you said that one of Kirsche's posts veered into town territory. Why are you lynching a player that to you, has exhibited towntells, even if some of his posts are also bad, over someone who's a nullread?

Naglfar/j00 scumbuddies IMO

because kirsche is still bad and has more content to analyze, and now that he's no longer drunk, gay and tired kirsche hasn't improved imo

I don't see how you've addressed my point. You were telling people to consolidate when you didn't do it yourself. Why didn't you set the mark and take the first step forward instead of making two posts saying "derp guys should we consolidate?" "BBM would you consolidate". Man the fuck up, take your dick out of your boyfriend's ass and lead the town to it's first successful lynch of the game.

read the pages when I brought it up, I showed the wagons, said which ones I'd go for and asked people the same. People were responding, and many people before BBM answered. It's not like he was the only opinion I asked for

Less saying more doing, it's like you purposefully waited until the Elie lynch lost even the slightest of momentum before pushing my lynch. You shoudl have voted me the minute you asked for consolidation.

Less saying more doing, it's like you purposefully waited until the Elie lynch lost even the slightest of momentum before pushing my lynch. You shoudl have voted me the minute you asked for consolidation.

why, I was willing to vote Snike and maybe Psych before you, and stuff happened. eclipse mentioned she'd join on Snike, Excellen became an option I also was considering and then things changed. You were never my primary lynch. It still isn't, but you're my primary of the wagons.

why, I was willing to vote Snike and maybe Psych before you, and stuff happened. eclipse mentioned she'd join on Snike, Excellen became an option I also was considering and then things changed. You were never my primary lynch. It still isn't, but you're my primary of the wagons.

So you just sat back and watched while telling other people to consolidate? Ok cool, stuff happpened and you wanted to make up your mind on who to vote, but why are you pressuring other people when they could be doing the same? That's ignoring the fact that really doing so is basically just lurking in your closet and not giving an opinion, while trying to give off the impression that you're actually contributing by telling people that we should consolidate. It's such an easy way of coasting and it's scummy as fuck.

I'd probably prefer kirsche or Psych out of these, but it's more for associate reads than anything.

Ok cool. Not the best of reasons but we do need to consolidate.

still don't think that is a good reason, absurd is what this game is

urrrgghhhh Elieson would give a lot of associate reads but I don't think he's scum.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE

I was counting how many were willing to vote whom, and I gave a lot of opinions in my previous post. If you haven't noticed, I haven't really been active this phase until now, so if I wanted to coast I just wouldn't bother, few gets lynched because of coasting D1 and I'm really not the one coasting at this point, since Shin, Rein, Naglfar, Snike and Ether are all doing a better job at that than me.

I was counting how many were willing to vote whom

Why does this matter in determining who you think is most likely scum out of that lot.

I haven't really been active this phase until now, so if I wanted to coast I just wouldn't bother

Well you just appear as soon as Elie starts getting serious pressure so you might bother to try and save your scumbuddy.

Also lurking/coasting is different to being lazy/afk. I'm pretty sure Nags is asleep right now.

I appeared before that, at the time I appeared there were several people with equal pressure which is why I tried to consolidate. Read a few pages back. Why try consolidate if there's already a wagon with momentum?