Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Also Paper missed best opportunity to have Helios/scorri scum buddy flavor. 0/10 would not play again.

Oh, and try not to get modkilled people. Would be a real shame. Also finally I can just res tin peace without Elie trying to flirt with me even though I'm totally 100% not gay.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

​I hate you all

I'm not gay

Go Town

Guys guys guys. I hate you all. I'm not gay. Go Town

Don't mind a Nags lynch (I think I gave reasons for this in D1) but won't jump on the wagon yet so that we don't all of a sudden lose our day.

Gonna analyze the Elie wagon later to see if I can figure anything out from it. I remember not liking Eclipse's votes for him but seeing as she's probably not scum I guess that's a moot point.

Also Paper missed best opportunity to have Helios/scorri scum buddy flavor. 0/10 would not play again.

Right?

Psych: I have no idea, but between self-protect and doc, WTF? YOU choose who you think is towniest, but NOT me.

PSA: Things are about to go pear-shaped, starting tomorrow.

Helios, that says. . .uh, nothing. Ditto Snike/Rein. Seriously, if we're going to extend the day phase, say something worth posting.

Yo! Sorry for my lazy day 1, the last few days have been crazy for me. Looking at Eli, his voting was pretty erratic and a lot of his arguments looked like slapfights. For example, he does a lot pot and kettle stuff, which always looks like an attempt to shift blame, which probably led to the mislynch as well as avoiding the universal loss. I'm pretty sure from eclipse's posts that she's town, although her role is a little confuzzling.

I'm with Helios on this one, j00, scorri and SB all try to sort out the lynch by deadline, I'll have a look at them in a bit. Nag talks a lot about kirsche, and rather than continuing the press his case, he waltzes around with eclipse playing semantics with each other. I'm not going for a vote yet, but the cogs are definitely turning.

I'm with Helios on this one, j00, scorri and SB all try to sort out the lynch by deadline, I'll have a look at them in a bit.

How does wanting to secure a lynch make us scummy? If it doesn't, that sentence is pretty much pointless.

So wombat isn't lying. Spiffy.

Going to hold off to see if anything else happened during the night, before sheeping.

Hooray for laziness. Not fond of Helios, Snike and Rein just popping in and pretty much both saying "I'll do stuff later" and either dropping a vote and leaving or wanting to see if anything else happened in the night. Still got stuff about Snike that I didn't like from yesterday, so I know where my vote's going.

##Vote: Snike

clipsey is probably legit anyway.

I need to sleep more

so tired

feels like I'm going crazy over here

##Vote: Snike

clipsey is probably legit anyway.

eclipse being legit indicates Naglfar's very likely scum, do you want to lynch Snike over him?

yeah still got stuff on Snike I don't like either but I've no problems with trusting eclipse for now and go with her lynch. still don't like her reasoning for the Elieson vote but that's the only issue I've got with her at the moment.

this is probably not necessary, but since I technically didn't get to prove my role last phase, tell me if you want me to quicklynch hammer today

No but Nags is probably getting lynched anyway, and I might as well do something with my vote.

And I think you did prove if you look at the votals? I only counted 9 votes there. idk

Sorry about screwing it up if I did >.>

Gonna start of by saying that that announcer is gay and is not me.

Also, either he was bussing kirsche, or kirsche is town.

Apparently I'm confirmed non-ITP. Logic looks iffy but I'll take it.

[quoe]I'm not gay.

You are literally our skeleton hidden in the closet.

Not voting because we need more day time.

psych are you me i am really vain & curious

So wombat isn't lying. Spiffy.

Going to hold off to see if anything else happened during the night, before sheeping.

The way this is worded bothers me because he doesn't say anything about contributing himself or even waiting until there's more contribution in the day, he's waiting to see if more happened during the night. Not to mention he hasn't contributed much himself up to this point.

Also I think I get what SB's trying to do, he's voting Snike for pressure now and voting for Nags later in the day when there's nothing else to do.

Psych, is there a reason you claimed?

oh also I'm pretty sure I saw Nags in the thread earlier but he didn't say anything sooo