Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Pretty sure your gut is right Eclipse. Hell I'm town and I'm using Psych's slip as an excuse to be lazy. I am feeling pretty confident that Psych is ITP though. I just don't get why he would mix up my question with the real Helios. I really think he forgot who he's supposed to be. Also, Haze the hidden was the same player and the same character.

He claimed Excellen->Helios but now I'm thinking he's Bizz->Haze.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh. . .

Player     Character
Haze       Blitz
Excellen   Ether
Elieson    Helios
Helios     (unknown)
Psych      (claimed a bunch of things)
Me         Paperblade can use my role PM as a cover letter for a job application to Cavia
I think trying to keep track of who's who at this point is a lost cause. Also, don't be lazy. Lazy towns lose (and if I'm the host, they also get on my nerves; go read Duel Terminal 2 to see me raeg about this).

Finally updated, sorry I slept really badly yesterday and had to keep an eye on my bro all day. You can accept an apology from a pretty girl like me? I was intending to use my Levity vote to provide a little pressure for further probing, Although with me not posting, I can see why that looks totally bad.

Looking at SB, Levity's criticism that mafia might not even know the hidden player is pretty valid. It's also rather odd that he ties Eli's alignment with the mystery player. It would make sense if Eli actually knew but I don't see any reason why he would. SB seems very buddy-buddy with Eli, although Eli seems to be far less defensive of SB. Not sure what to make of it, but part of me says it's worth mentioning.

Shinori doesn't look good, I take it both him and SB were acting under PR, but it seemed really off that Shinori would vote over it. The rest is very angry and defensive. I know Shinori's typically very angry but it evolved from a defense to a full on attack on Psych. Psych also bothers me a lot, unless his PR is to call everything stupid and be unhelpful, all he's done is jump on Shinori, protect SB and for some reason go after scorri. His vote on her felt more like a knee-jerk reaction.

##Vote: Psych

I'll talk more later this post took me like half an hour to write and my pretty little brain hurts!

This vote put Psych at 4 and came relatively soon after I put the 3rd vote on Nags. In the previous post, SB put Shinori at 2. SB's reasoning was ok though.

In this post, Shin tries to cast a bit of suspicion on SB by implying he's overbuddying Elie. He then says how he thinks Shinori's vote was crappy and he's being too defensive.

Finally, he says Psych looks bad because "all he's done" is attack two players and defend another. That makes no sense to me. When you say it like that, it seems like quite a bit of action for anyone to get into. Pretty thin rationale. Looks like Shin was looking for an excuse to vote Psych. He gave much better arguments against SB and Shinori but Psych was tied with Nags at the time so I'm thinking we're looking at scum bias influencing his vote.

Shin is mafia.

This vote put Psych at 4 and came relatively soon after I put the 3rd vote on Nags. In the previous post, SB put Shinori at 2. SB's reasoning was ok though.

In this post, Shin tries to cast a bit of suspicion on SB by implying he's overbuddying Elie. He then says how he thinks Shinori's vote was crappy and he's being too defensive.

Finally, he says Psych looks bad because "all he's done" is attack two players and defend another. That makes no sense to me. When you say it like that, it seems like quite a bit of action for anyone to get into. Pretty thin rationale. Looks like Shin was looking for an excuse to vote Psych. He gave much better arguments against SB and Shinori but Psych was tied with Nags at the time so I'm thinking we're looking at scum bias influencing his vote.

Shin is mafia.

So mean! I don't think the timings of the vote really matter, nor the numbers. Psych had a lot of posts, the vast majority of them being absolute rubbish. The numbers thing is a little tenuous at best. 4vs3 and 3vs3 are pretty much the same, especially with how many players we have. I think you're looking a little too hard.

If you think it's stupid, feel free to say something about it; I get worried about echo chambers when ALL of your opinions look like they originate from someone else.

(also, I believe trying to marry me is illegal)

I don't see how that has anything to do with not pointing out your rolespec, but I'll address this regardless. The whole "SB stop rolespeccing" thing was originally me and when something is so gay that most people call them out on it agreement is inevitable.

(Really? Why? </3)

So mean! I don't think the timings of the vote really matter, nor the numbers. Psych had a lot of posts, the vast majority of them being absolute rubbish. The numbers thing is a little tenuous at best. 4vs3 and 3vs3 are pretty much the same, especially with how many players we have. I think you're looking a little too hard.

I don't like this at all. Okay, vote times and numbers don't ALWAYS matter, but dismissing them entirely and calling it "looking too far into it" is a bad point of view. Sometimes voting times and numbers can be obvious, such as a last second switch to save someone is usually very scummy. Not all times are that clear-cut, but they aren't completely irrelevant. Been null on you up till now, but no longer.

Shinori still hasn't responded beyond "missed this". Ugh.

I don't know why you would be Bizz, I've already claimed and it's not that easy for the mafia to fake claim amnesiac

like really, who would do that

come on are you for real. role=/=alignment. You know this, and yet... Also the "okay lynch me" doesn't help even though you do that as every alignment. There's just so many little things like these that make me have a hard time believing you're town.

Also I don't like either vote for Helios even though he's lame as fuk for voting me. eclipse's original reason was just plain wrong because he said the list wasn't in order. Levity's scumread of him just before the vote felt like testing the waters and then going with it when it seemed like there would be at least some support.

Might not be around later to consolidate and Psych has so far not made himself look any better to me, so

##Unvote (Shinori)

Votals

Psych (6): Manix, j00, Shinori, kirsche, Ether, Rein

Helios (2): eclipse, Levity

Shin (2): SB, Wombat

Shinori (1): Snike

kirsche (1): Psych

Rein (1): Helios

Not voting (2): scorri, Shin

My, what a hostile response to a single vote. Your vote is on Rein ATM, with some pokes in scorri's direction. I honestly don't see the point of your Rein vote, especially with the amount of interaction you have with scorri. Given both of these factors, I'm quite content to leave my vote where it is (seeing as Psych will probably get lynched without my vote).

Speaking of. . .much as I still think this will be a mislynch, this'll probably be the last time I protest it, because it'll force the rest of you to discuss something else D4. My gut tells me that there's scum who's using Psych's antics as an excuse to NOT scumhunt; once he's gone, who can they hide behind?

Hahahaa you think that's hostile? I apologize, I didn't mean it to come off that way. I got a little excited is all. Haven't had to defend myself all game haha.

I already explained why I voted Rein over scorri, so I ask that you please reread my posts where I explained these things before you say that it's pointless. If you're just gonna nitpick tone to keep your vote on me, then you're just trying to find convenient reasons to votepark (I think that's the term?) me so that you don't have to scumhunt any more this phase.

Other than thinking Psych is town and voting me, what are your scumreads? Who do you think could fall in that category of lazy people you mentioned?

Pretty sure your gut is right Eclipse. Hell I'm town and I'm using Psych's slip as an excuse to be lazy. I am feeling pretty confident that Psych is ITP though. I just don't get why he would mix up my question with the real Helios. I really think he forgot who he's supposed to be. Also, Haze the hidden was the same player and the same character.

He claimed Excellen->Helios but now I'm thinking he's Bizz->Haze.

What makes you think Psych is ITP?

I don't like this at all. Okay, vote times and numbers don't ALWAYS matter, but dismissing them entirely and calling it "looking too far into it" is a bad point of view. Sometimes voting times and numbers can be obvious, such as a last second switch to save someone is usually very scummy. Not all times are that clear-cut, but they aren't completely irrelevant. Been null on you up till now, but no longer.

I'd ask you to read my post again. I didn't say that numbers don't matter in general, they didn't matter for my one vote. I even explained how my vote had very little impact, which you managed to miss. Your sudden read on me looks pretty weak, considering I've apparently been null up until that one phrase.

We're unlikely to get much more done;

Hurrah! I hope Leor likes this, I could even pick up a few of Psych's drafts.

Hahahaa you think that's hostile? I apologize, I didn't mean it to come off that way. I got a little excited is all. Haven't had to defend myself all game haha.

I already explained why I voted Rein over scorri, so I ask that you please reread my posts where I explained these things before you say that it's pointless. If you're just gonna nitpick tone to keep your vote on me, then you're just trying to find convenient reasons to votepark (I think that's the term?) me so that you don't have to scumhunt any more this phase.

Other than thinking Psych is town and voting me, what are your scumreads? Who do you think could fall in that category of lazy people you mentioned?

What makes you think Psych is ITP?

I find it odd, because one of the people who really hasn't mentioned anyone else besides Psych is. . .scorri. Y'know, the person you've been harrying for a while? You've prodded her for a good portion of the game (that's fine), then jumped to Rein when Psych was up for lynch. Given that Psych was scorri's main interaction, I'm slightly puzzled by the timing of this. I'm fine with the first part of your explanation. . .then you turn RIGHT BACK AROUND and accuse me of voteparking. Yeah, vote staying put.

Shin, WTF are you doing? No, really, why are you putting Psych at L-1 now?

I need to reread Shin. Targeting one of Shin/scorri/Helios, and I think everything in this post should explain why. I have one ability left, and I can't afford to miss.

I don't see how that has anything to do with not pointing out your rolespec, but I'll address this regardless. The whole "SB stop rolespeccing" thing was originally me and when something is so gay that most people call them out on it agreement is inevitable.

(Really? Why? </3)

Okay, that's cool.

(falls under polygamy; blame Paperblade)

Also, Shin never answered this:

I ask myself why scum would post what Psych has revealed so far (no really, WHY would scum crumb amnesiac early, then claim it with little pressure?), and I can't come up with an answer (in other words, I'm not fully convinced that this is scum logic as opposed to Psych logic). Also, choice of four? Can you point out where I said this?

'cause I have no idea what he's talking about here.

Votals

Psych (7): Manix, j00, Shinori, kirsche, Ether, Rein, Shin

Helios (2): eclipse, Levity

Shin (2): SB, Wombat

Shinori (1): Snike

kirsche (1): Psych

Rein (1): Helios

Not voting (1): scorri

Psych is currently at L-1

Frankly I'm having second thoughts about the Psych lynch but I also haven't been around. I've been busy, sorry about that.

Also I never voted for Psych so votals are wrong.

I will vote him if need for consolidation but I have had something bugging me over the past few days when I read a few things between him and manix/levy. I can't help but notice that it seemed to me that manix and levy both seemed to buddying up to each other and that I really can't see Scum acting as Psych has been. It's just really confusing me. My first initial thoughts were all on scum Psych which has me split down the middle. I'm fine with a lynch on him but I also feel that something is wrong. And as for the manix and levy buddying thing it just caught me off guard and weird. Manix claimed numbers though which has me still thinking he's town.(Sorry I completely forgot about the numbers claim)

But that still has me confused about levity and feeling uneasy about her. Not to mention all of Eclipse's stuff on day 1, but then she got us guaranteed scum on D2, which just seemed to easy. She hinted at jack and supposedly shot someone as well as got the definite inspect on scum. My head hurts. >_<

Also someone ninjad me but I'll read it after this post.