Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

j00 died. She was:

Dear j00,

Guys guys guys

Calm down

I claim pre-game cop. I investigated Serious Bananas pre-game. Serious Bananas is seriously bananas.

##Vote: Serious Bananas

You are Weapons of Mass Construction, Town Lyncher.

You are a man of few words, and like to encourage quick lynches, which is probably why you're such a big fan of Assassin in the Palace. You've been busy with college lately, so you haven't gotten to play as much, which sucks.

During the day, if anyone is at L-1, you may post "##Quicklynch: USER" in all its bold glory in the thread. If you do, you will make a second vote on USER, convincing everyone that we should stop talking and just lynch this guy now. However, if a mislynch could spell defeat for the town, people will be more cautious, and your ability will not work. You also can't hammer yourself, because that would be antitown.

Post Restriction: You should keep your posts short.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Shin died. He was:

Dear Shin,

If you're planning on trying to turn the Town's trust against me with your cc to get me lynched and laugh your way to the gallows tomorrow, you can stop now. It's not going to work this time.

You are Radiant Dragon, Mafia Mafia Enthusiast.

After a year long break, you resurfaced for NPoT! However, it's been so long and you don't really have too much experience with NOC, so you've been really out of it, although you did totally get Life lynched. You are also a pristine maiden and perfect waifu material. Too bad you weren't in FE13.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Remind me about QUESTION." It's been a while since you played, so you're kind of rusty. You will ask the host a question that isn't about a user's role, and will be guaranteed a one word answer, since hosts are kind of lazy. QUESTION must be 15 words or less. Answers are guaranteed to be correct to the best of the hosts' knowledge, but we reserve the right to give a vague response.

Post Restriction: You like to draft a lot, so as roles die, you should talk about how high up you'd pick their role if this were a Draft Mafia.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

also announcement

i think it's like half hour till phase end and i'm clueless on what to put here

helios' question for whether or not he should claim seemed dumb, obviously eclipse was not a nightvig so why should he be in danger at night due to her actions

could just be logical failure over scuminess tho

was going to complain about the stupid character char limit but like, i don't have anything to say here

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends at 8PM GMT-7 on August 7th.

NOTE THAT PHASE END IS AN HOUR LATER THAN NORMAL

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also worth noting, again, that Nags pushed Kevin over Shin and both Nags and Shin flipped scum

You wake up in the morning to see that Snike was strung up by his underwear. Such a horrible wedgie killed him.

Snike has been slain.

Dear Snike,

i agree, he can't be Scum Beloved Princes Godfather because I am

You are Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor.

You are pretty mad that you didn't get reelected for a third term, so you're back to take your revenge on the town! Now, it will truly be Rein time! Although, you don't really remember much about how to play this whole "mafia" thing, considering you almost never play, and when you do, you usually sub out or die night 1...

The first time an attempt on your life is made, the killer will be unable to find you, as it's been so long since you've played that they forgot where you live.

Additionally, you've managed to kidnap an actual member of the current leadership, whose identity you've managed to steal, and to great success (see C9++ for reference). All inspections on you will return parts of the following role PM:

Dear Snike,

I don't think anybody has had good reads this game...!

Except for me, because my vote is on mafia.

You are Prims, Town Twelve Year Old.

You are a pretty good scumhunter, although your blunt nature has caused many people to butt heads with you. You're also a crappy host, since you never write postgames and your roles are always trolls.

During the day, and only once, you may post "these wagons are 100% retarded what the fuck." in all its bold glory in the thread. You will explain why these wagons, are, in fact, 100% retarded, and they will listen to you. As a result, there will be no lynch that day.

Post Restriction: Be a condescending asshole.

During the day, and only once, you may post "these wagons are 100% retarded what the fuck." in all its bold glory in the thread. You will explain why these wagons, are, in fact, 100% retarded, and they will listen to you. However, you aren't quite as persuasive as the real Prims, so instead of lynching who you want, they'll just opt to no lynch instead. You cannot use this ability at LYLO.

Post Restriction: Do your best Prims impression, because you clearly are him.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are removed.

Unfortunately, such happy tidings quickly turned sour when you found eclipse's body.

eclipse has been killed.

Dear eclipse,

ALSO, I am extremely tired of seeing the word "misrep" as a counter-argument. I'd much prefer it if the misrep in question was explained without using the word misrep.

If I am ever a dayvig, I'll shoot whoever does this first and ask questions later.

You are eclipse, Town Jack of all Vigs.

It seems like every other day, you're a killing role. SFMM1, SFMM2, NotSFMM3, Carnival Phantasm, Chilean Musicians... Maybe you just like killing (you monster). No wonder your son has such a violent streak. And, of course, you have once again rolled a vigilante role. You are also a Section Mod, so grats on that. And you're a big fan of Beatmania iidx.

At night, and once per game, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - GOTTA SHOOT USER" You will channel the power of Aere, the not-quite-greatest vigilante of all time, and shoot USER. However, since you're allergic to killing mafia, this ability will do nothing if it hits someone who is not a member of the town. If that happens, you will not waste your shot.

At day, and once per game, you may respond to your role PM with "Day X - One shot, one kill! Goodbye, USER" You will channel the power of Anouleth, the greatest dayvig of all time, and kill USER.

Roleplay: You play your own role, so whichever way you post is correct.

And the hits continue as you find Helios crumpled up in a corner as well.

Helios has died!

Dear Helios,

I'm out, have a good time everyone.

You are Kaoz, Town Elitist.

You don't play mafia, and you don't even really host it anymore. The players here are just too weak. You miss the good old days of Raymond and Life and Tables and Ether, not these... new people. Maybe you're just overly nostalgic or resistant to change. Or maybe it's just because you're German.

You currently don't care enough to do anything. Maybe when a mislynch means town loss, and some of the... newer, lesser blood is gone (also Psych and Rein). You've even made a nice list: Shinori, Manix, Marth, scorri, Boron, Reinfleche, Elieson, Serious Bananas, BigBangMeteor, Psych. Four being gone should be enough, you can't expect perfection from everyone.

Once you care, you know you'll be able to do anything you put your mind to, as long as it only targets one person and doesn't modify their role.

<SNIP>

Post Restriction: You are too good for post restrictions.

And to make matters worse, no one has seen fit to remove those damn loudspeakers.

fuck that governor

discussion's gonna die out again isn't it

bah

You hope this prediction is wrong.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends at 4PM GMT-7 on August 10th.

Edited by Paperblade

Well never mind what I said yesterday about having info because it doesn't matter anymore.

I have really bad vibes on a couple of people but let me read their ISOs first to make sure I'm not shitting myself.

Okay. So something weird.

I got Wombats character name when I inspected him. I was told he was shinori. I haven't been told anyone else's names. Also Eclipse is obviously a death miller apparently and also scorri is obv scum. AKA those were my two inspects.

hey so i'm going to be super lame

i haven't reread or anything, and i didn't really have much motivation during the night phase(s) to do it either

combine that with a lack of time until tomorrow night and you have a mostly useless me. i'll try what i can but don't count on anything for about 24 hours from now

Constant night phases have thrown me through a loop, can't really remember my previous train of thought that well. Also is it me... Or did clipsey not have a cop shot? Prolly missing something, going to reread regardless.

I'm guessing eclipse YOLO'd the nags lynch?

Right now I'm going to ##Vote: Wombat because it seems like he's flopping on his claim (he didn't mention earlier that his character name would be given) and I've been getting gay lurking vibes from him the past few phases. More later.