Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Ether btw if you think Shinori is scum you should vote, idk why you would wait for Wombat's approval?? Especially since Wombat's stance on Shinori is clear enough already

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

making one post in six days like a champ #reinfleche

I'm in the middle of a reread still because I take forever to do that. I'll add more to this tomorrow, I'm pretty tired, but I do have a few things to say. Also letting people know I exist, because that's important.

Wombat, I can't really react to your damn vote if you don't give further explanation. If you think Manix and I are both null, do you have any justification for picking me over him? Furthermore, your list just blows in general. Kirsche isn't confirmed town just because he was a different wagon than mafia, SB isn't confirmed town because you have a slight read on him, what gives? You also never addressed kirsche's question.

I don't have a problem with you talking about what you think I am, Ether. If people want me to claim becasuse they think it will help I will. I think i know what you're talking about, though, and if we're on the same page then I'm pretty sure you're right about scorri being confirmed not-mafia, and I'm also pretty sure you're town too if that's the case. So that's cool

##Vote: Wombat. Biggest scumread right now.

I never said the people on my list are confirmed town. From my PoV the only confirmed town is me (although Shinori is pretty close to confirmed).

As for my reads on SB and Levity, I kinda already explained them earlier I believe but I'll check back and see.

Alright so I looked at my ISO and I guess I didn't explain my reads. They happened because of my reread on D3 though. SB pushed Shin on D3 so that made me feel good about him. Since D1, Levity was on a lot of good wagons with really good reasoning. They both strike me as actually trying to scumhunt whereas Manix and Rein are doing nothing.

OKAY SHUT UP HAMMER

Elieson (10): Rein, BBM, Wombat, Levity, kirsche, eclipse, j00, Manix, scorri, SB

Psych (3): Snike, Shinori, Shin

Shinori (2): Psych, Ether

kirsche (2): Naglfar, Elieson

scorri (1): Helios

So far all the scum we've caught avoided Elie like he had the plague. I doubt that they all would have. Snike and Shin both voted Psych. Shinori is town. Nags voted kirsche but that's kind of a nothing vote. Could have been distancing.

Oh, actually if Nags flips scum I'm inclined to think Kevin might be less likely to be scum and Shin more likely.

Interesting statement. I actually missed this the first time. Not sure what to think of it yet.

@Wombat That's the reason why I think Kevin is not likely to be mafia, but he could still be ITP

Votals

Naglfar (7): eclipse, Ether, Levity, Wombat, Psych, Rein, kirsche

Snike (1): SB

Not voting (8): Helios, j00, Manix, Naglfar, scorri, Shin, Shinori, Snike

Phase ends in ~35 hours.

Not much here. Levity was early on Nags. Rein managed to find his way onto the wagon late.

@Wombat That's the reason why I think Kevin is not likely to be mafia, but he could still be ITP

I agree but you saying that on D1 kinda sketches me out. It's almost prescient. You're either playing a really good town game or you're bussing a lot. I'm inclined to think the former right now.

This vote put Psych at 4 and came relatively soon after I put the 3rd vote on Nags. In the previous post, SB put Shinori at 2. SB's reasoning was ok though.

In this post, Shin tries to cast a bit of suspicion on SB by implying he's overbuddying Elie. He then says how he thinks Shinori's vote was crappy and he's being too defensive.

Finally, he says Psych looks bad because "all he's done" is attack two players and defend another. That makes no sense to me. When you say it like that, it seems like quite a bit of action for anyone to get into. Pretty thin rationale. Looks like Shin was looking for an excuse to vote Psych. He gave much better arguments against SB and Shinori but Psych was tied with Nags at the time so I'm thinking we're looking at scum bias influencing his vote.

Shin is mafia.

This is where I started to think Shin was scum and SB might be town.

No extension unless Paperblade says otherwise.

Votals

Psych (6): Manix, j00, kirsche, Ether, Rein, Shin

Shin (3): SB, Wombat, Psych

Helios (2): eclipse, Levity

Shinori (1): Snike

Rein (1): Helios

Not voting (1): scorri

1 hour, 34 minutes left.

This particular Psych wagon is super sketch imo. Rein's vote in particular looks like a momentum vote.

I don't like this at all. Okay, vote times and numbers don't ALWAYS matter, but dismissing them entirely and calling it "looking too far into it" is a bad point of view. Sometimes voting times and numbers can be obvious, such as a last second switch to save someone is usually very scummy. Not all times are that clear-cut, but they aren't completely irrelevant. Been null on you up till now, but no longer.

Shinori still hasn't responded beyond "missed this". Ugh.

come on are you for real. role=/=alignment. You know this, and yet... Also the "okay lynch me" doesn't help even though you do that as every alignment. There's just so many little things like these that make me have a hard time believing you're town.

Also I don't like either vote for Helios even though he's lame as fuk for voting me. eclipse's original reason was just plain wrong because he said the list wasn't in order. Levity's scumread of him just before the vote felt like testing the waters and then going with it when it seemed like there would be at least some support.

Might not be around later to consolidate and Psych has so far not made himself look any better to me, so

##Unvote (Shinori)

##Vote: Psych

This post is actually pretty good out of context. But then look at the votals posted shortly afterwards.

Votals

Psych (6): Manix, j00, Shinori, kirsche, Ether, Rein

Helios (2): eclipse, Levity

Shin (2): SB, Wombat

Shinori (1): Snike

kirsche (1): Psych

Rein (1): Helios

Not voting (2): scorri, Shin

If Rein had voted Shin (who he criticized earlier in the post) instead of Psych, Shin may have actually had a chance at being lynched. The criticism of Psych is valid but I don't think it's a good enough reason to drop that vote on him. This reads to me like distancing from Shin while trying to make sure he doesn't get lynched.

And I don't really like Manix accusing my reads of being lazy when he hasn't taken a strong stance on anyone all game. Anyways, I'm gonna sleep on all this.

P. S. I don't remember not answering one of kirsche's questions so if someone could tell me what question I need to answer I'll either answer it or quote an answer.

kinda back but still a bit unmotivated (and no, i'm not subbing, dw about that)

And I don't really like Manix accusing my reads of being lazy when he hasn't taken a strong stance on anyone all game.

are you serious wombat

i have people complaining about my push on psych and yet you completely forget it? i'm pretty sure i started that wagon rolling and i kept my opinion on him sooooo

I never said the people on my list are confirmed town. From my PoV the only confirmed town is me (although Shinori is pretty close to confirmed).

then why are you using PoE then? hm? think of it this way: it makes a very convenient excuse to push lynches without giving those opinions

manix do you have any strong reads on anyone now though? you keep bringing psych up but what about now?

My next post is gonna be so awesome. Scheduled to come with a full list of awesome totally super serious reads on everyone. Will be devoting most of tomorrow to mafia. So if you want to talk I'll be on literally all day probably for it starting at about mid day or so.

I probably won't be on as much tomorrow but I'll check regularly from my phone and I'll be around to address stuff, etc

Ether can I ask why you think Shinori is the worst because all I see wrt him from you is an attack on him D1 for pushing eclipse while responding to Psych and a defence of his choice to search for more hiddens? Are you voting him because he was scummy D1 and from PoE? Just want clarification.

Kirsche isn't confirmed town just because he was a different wagon than mafia, SB isn't confirmed town because you have a slight read on him, what gives?

Don't like how rein just jumped to a conclusion here. Is it really that hard to understand that null read < slight town read?