Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Oh, no, I never claimed it was because of my role that there was a no kill night, I was just surprised because I expected a specific someone to be dead (no, I'm not vig) as opposed to no one being dead. I can full claim if you guys like, but I'm not doc or such thing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know I'm getting paranoid I might almost be comfortable with a Rein lynch but then how did Scorri not die ughhh

Manix, you said that Ether would have had to bus Snike; but you seem to have forgotten that if I'm mafia both Nags and Snike would have bussed me on D1 no less.

scum can set up busses, it's not impossible. if one of them are suspicious, they can set up a bus attempt, so when they flip, they can get towncred (eg: wombat giving sb towncred, which i still don't agree with, and is actually a point about sb )

Do you think their reasoning is anything short of opportunistic? If not, then why would scum try to make such a forced push on me when they had no pressure to do so with the other wagons available.

sure it might be opportunistic, but consider the possibility of scum setting up such busses as above

it may also have been opportunistic to push the other wagons present at the time and scum didn't want to be seen on them (considering the townflips, it stands to reason)

is this a rolefish. ew

i never explicitly stated that I wanted you to claim; just wondering the reasons why you haven't claimed given all these crumbs

manix what's your opinion on me anyway? You never mention me like ever, does that mean you think I'm town or what

you haven't done anything most of the game that's particularly scummy to me, so rn i do think you're town

i read that as "you haven't done anything most of the game and I find it particularly scummy" hoooly shit

Also Manix I haven't claimed because I don't feel like there's a reason to fullclaim atm, I know I've crumbed a lot but I'm paranoid

also i can't read

Ok, if Manix is telling the truth it is one of:

6/3

or

6/2/1

If it's 6/3, with a mislynch and two bad night kills, it would indeed end up being 3/3 at the start of the next day which would be potential mylo.

However! It doesn't say anywhere that *ylo is announced.

@Paperblade: is (potential) MYLO/LYLO announced?

The numbers are 3/6, if there are 2 town deaths it would be 3/4 and that's not loss yet so no it wouldn't be mylo/lylo yet

The numbers are 3/6, if there are 2 town deaths it would be 3/4 and that's not loss yet so no it wouldn't be mylo/lylo yet

you forgot the lynch, via

6/2/1 is potential mylo i'm fairly sure