Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I've also already explained why I think Wombat's assumptions on me are shit and I don't really feeling like explaining them again. If I have to condense them all in one post then fine, but another thing is he thinks I'm scum based on setup assumptions and not my actions inthread.

Also Shinori where is your vote. You're bothering me because it feels like you've been hesitant with your votes/scumreads.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway I am also leaving too. I need a break. I'll answer any other questions when I wake up.

If the actual Manix is town and wombat who is shinori in the game is town then manix is coming up with crazy reasons as to why people are scum and wombat who is shinori is just so scummy that he's obviously town and then me who is manix in the game, I myself am just being obviously so scummy and unhelpful that it's obviously town cause how can you be that scum and i quite literally had reasons as to why I thought like anyone and everyone could be scum and couldn't get my thoughts super straight.

Hah.

Kirsche: At the very least could you character claim? Also give thoughts about who besides Manix you might find scummy? Theoretically we have two non-town right now and so unless you think Manix is lying about that too (which is essentially impossible due to numbers left), there needs to be other people that you view as scummy. Who and why?

wow way to be a hater

Fullclaim, sure. I'm Marth, Town Prince. PR is getting mad when people vote me, which I've been pretty severely underreacting to. Abilities are stuff the FE Marth does. Jail was benching a unit, follow was checking a unit's status, and I had a next day+next night Roleblock (Shieldbreaker from Smash) I used on Snike N4 in case he had any more horseshit in his role. Lightningrod is a SSBU joke that I got when I ran out of abilities.

Also scorri if possible you should idle your night action, I'm not sure if you would actually become the target of every action including kills, but if it 's allowed to not risk it then don't. My role specifically says I can't avoid dying from using it. That's all I can think of that could make today possible mylo, anyway. Levity should also use her collect results ability, again if possible (and if she's not lynched).

More in a bit, but I'm thinking my vote is good for now.

Sorry I was sleeping. Yes, something very gay did happen when I targeted Kevin.

I don't like that people seem to assume I'm scum based on my roleclaim but w/e.

That took way too long, but I'm satisfied.

I'm Obviam, Town Narcissist. I leave messages on IRC that people see whenever they visit me, which I decided to use as parodies to songs. My PR is to use the word "gay" as much as possible. My N3 action was a parody of "Kyle's mom is a bitch" and my N4 action was a parody of "Masterchef Synthesia". Previous actions are just me saying I'm a narcissist.

Sorry I didn't know how much of that I was supposed to reveal publicly I guess, it's a fear of mine