Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

I just looked at my role and I was like "what the fuck this is the worst jack ever" but it ended up being pretty funny and I actually did something with it, so cool. Also I didn't realize I had a follow instead of a track until Paper asked me if I was following someone, but that never came up and didn't change my action, so not suffering for poor reading skills/10. I'm pretty sure I forgot the shieldbreaker didn't activate immediately too when I sent in that action, but I was probably never going to use it otherwise because it was a terrible ability and ultimately using it ended up being funnier.

also vote me for governor 2016

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, Town Twelve Year Old

wtf brad i thought i was town 12 year old ):

or was i 10 i don't remember

edit: no wait i was definitely 12 and prims was definitely 10, damn it paperbrad

Edited by Iris

re-read postgame and apparently these were never posted

[spoiler=Etherapier + Protoblade]

Dear USER,

Don't forget the useless third wheel IO award.

I'll go get the bag to wear over my head...

You are Ether, Angsty Townie.

You were a great player, but after taking a long break you lost all confidence in yourself, even though you're still probably just as good as anyone else. As a result, you don't have the confidence to even play, often subbing out quickly into games.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I just can't take it anymore." That night, your self esteem will be at an all time low, and you will request a sub out. Since you won't be playing that night, any actions targeting you will fail. However, there are only so many subs, so you'll only be able to activate this ability four times. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Post Restriction: You should be self critical.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Dear USER,

Too much info and I'm busy reading manga now, so maybe tomorrow. I want to think more about it.

You are Rapier, Apathetic Townie.

You're an alright player, except for one thing: You don't give a damn. You sign up for games, lose interest, then sub out, which is really goddamn annoying we hate you so much. But other than that, you're cool.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Lost interest sorry." After having done nothing all day phase, you will request a sub, much to the host's chagrin. That night, all actions targeting you will fail. There still aren't infinite subs, so you can only use this ability thrice. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Post Restriction: You can't seem to remember what roles do, so you should always ask people to explain when they're talking about it.

Dear USER,

Requesting a modsub from Manix for reasons that I will explain to him in my PM.

You are Paperblade, Unlucky Townie.

You are some sort of magnet for modsubbings. Maybe the host accidentally pasted a log to you, or someone broke NOC. Maybe an IO accidentally told you who the mafia is or someone deadtalked to you. Fact is, it's happened about a dozen times, and goddamnshitpissmotherfucker.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - ARE YOU SERIOUS." WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. All actions targeting you will fail. This ability can only be used twice. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Post Restriction: You should greet people with "USER postgame."

Dear USER,

##Vote: scorri

I'm almost certain she's Town now because there's no way a scum!scorri would have allowed me to get lynched when she could have at least tied the vote.

You are Proto, Busy Townie.

You are a pretty cool dude even though we're not sure if you are actually oblivious or just get kicks out of pretending to be. Also your school schedule sucks and your internet is worse, which hurts your activity. You like to talk about animangos and visual novels in IRC.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Sorry I got busy with school." Even though you desperately wanted to play in this game, real life comes first. You will request a sub, causing all actions that target you that night to fail. At this point, you can only use this ability once more. You can't use this ability if you subbed out the previous night.

Post Restriction: You should talk about visual novels as much as you can.