Is your first FE your favorite one?

1% critted

Is your first FE game your favorite one?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • No

PoR was my first FE and was my favorite one, till I played FE4, then that was my favorite till I played FE:A. I have played and finished every game in da series.

Has your first one remained static? Or has other games in the series taken its place.

Edited by 1% critted

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermm...

It's hard to decide for me..

I liked the Sacred Stones & Awakening equally.

Because to me, The Sacred Stones was just an early version of Awakening, since some of its features were brought back in Awakening.

For example, a map you can walk around on, 2 advanced class options instead of 1. (This really bothered me, since I played FE6 & FE7 after FE8). I thought every FE game would be like that.

Path of Radiance was my first FE and even though it's in my Top 5 and I absolutely love it, it's not my favorite. Radiant Dawn took that spot shortly after and then FE12 took that one's spot.

PoR was my first. I still love it, though SD eventually won me over. *cue people going "whaaa?!"*

Nah, everyone has their tastes and favorites.

I....Liked SD. Although I've only finished it once and it was on H5.

Almost. I like path of radiance slightly more than Awakening, which was my first FE. I've also played 6,7,8 and 10.

However, I do believe the only reason awakening is not my favorite anymore is because I overplayed it (I've beaten it over 30 times, and played for almost 400 hours).

Edited by Nobody

Played FE7 first, not too big on it compared to the others. Favorite FE is FE13, with FE5 and FE8 following not particularly close. Although I've taken to preferring the Saga games anyway.

My first FE was Radiant Dawn, and it's a three way tie between that, and my 2nd FE, Blazing Sword, and Path of Radiance.

Blazing Sword was my first Fire Emblem, but it is currently not my favorite. For awhile, Sacred Stones didn't beat it, and neither did Path of Radiance. Then Radiant Dawn released, and I was amazed with it. Even after Shadow Dragon was released, Radiant Dawn was still my favorite, but after awhile, Sacred Stones came close. And then Awakening came out...and now it's my favorite out of all the localized entries in the series.

So...long story short, FE7 was my first, but FE13 is my favorite, with FE8 and FE10 tying for second. *shrugs*