Is your first FE your favorite one?

1% critted

Is your first FE game your favorite one?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 was my first. It's good, and the hackability makes it magnificent, but as an overall game I like radiance more. Despite the gameplay flaws, 9 has my favourite writing and an excellent soundtrack. Also introduces shoving, best mechanic ever. B)

New Mystery is a nice runner up, though ultimately the stat inflation and some very infuriating maps put it back a little.

mine was fe 7 and to be honest, i enjoyed that game more than other FE... (but if FE8 was my 1st, i would say it as my favorite one, so First game will always be as my favorite after all >.<

Nope. My first was FE7, and while it was a good game, my favorite for a while had gone to the second one I played, Sacred Stones. Now it's been trumped by Awakening, but its still my second fave!

FE7 was my first FE, I love it because of nostalgia thingy and because it's one of my faves, but I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving what I'm doing/playing to play FE7 (because too lazy to play on the pc), unless IS plans on making a remake for the 3ds 8]

As for FE appearances:

FE7 (FE7 whoo!)

FE8 (FE7>FE8)

FE6 (7>8>6)

FE9 (9>7>8>6)

FE11 (11>9>7>8>6); not because I love 11 but because I sold 9 >_>

FE12 (7>12>9>8>6>11); 7 again because fave among emulators

FE10 (10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7>12>9>8>6>11)

And now I predict!

FE13 (13>10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...)

Please do :Kappa:

I'll admit I was a fool. The first time I played Fire Emblem, I thought every Cavalier is a Jeigan. Their 7 movement, good stats, and their ability to attack twice and kill everything while surviving anything charmed me. But forget that every Cavalier is not a Jeigan. Because they actually did not stop dominating the game, and they actually dominated the entire game just like Jeigan. Admitably, nothing is as powerful as Jeigan, because EVEN IF HE JEIGAN IS OLD, HE WILL NEVER LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

But theres something even better Its Marcus. Marcus is probably the best character in the game. Sorry, I doubt the awesomeness of Marcus, but Marcus is seriously overpowered, but nobody know this because hey he steal soooo much exp. Anyway, no amount of personal preferences can challenge the fact that Marcus is the best character in the game.

Seriously, the way he charge into the fronts trivializing the game like nobody business. Thats Marcus. Marcus has the ussual godly thing. He doubled everything and one round everything, sometime one shot weaker enemies with the Silver Lance. Marcus Silver Lance is even more powerful than Frederick Silver Lance. But thats off no surprise. Frederick SIlver Lance might break Chrom's Falchion because of WTA, but what did Marcus SIlver Lance do? Well, Marcus Silver Lance has the proper con to wield Axe. Marcus wield silver lance while he wield the axe. Thats Godly.

Unlike Frederick, Marcus Silver Lance doing the killing does a lot of good stuff. For starter, Marcus have weapon triangle advantage against Swords and Lance. Fire Emblem games are infamous for being Lance Heavy and Marcus game is no exception. In comparison, when Frederick stabs Chrom with his Silver Lance, Chrom is break his Falchion, forcing the Fangirl to touch his ass(yes that Chrom actually loses his Falchion because Frederick Silver Lance has WTA on Falchion. And he's happy and blushing despite the fact that Frederick is liek 10 years older than him). What happened when Marcus stabs with his Silver Lance? According to victim Eliwood followed him everywhere he go. Yes, Marcus Silver Lance turns the victim into a Marcus fanboy. Because Frederick Silver Lance forced Chrom to become Asstitute(ass prostitute if you will), Marcus Silver Lance put them into the rightful Path of Marcus which is a better game than Path of Radiance even when path of radiance does not lack Maniac Mode like the US VERSION BECAUSE JAPANESE IS TEH SUPERIOR #WEEBMODEON

Someone suspected that Frederick is Marcus when he was young because he is exactly like Marcus in term of gameplay. WRONG. Marcus is simply a Marcus. Case in point: When Frederick trained someone, what did they become? They become Mouse and Bull. Everybody know Mouse and Bull is an inferior anime to Tiger and Bunny. What happened when Marcus trained a someone? They become Harken and Isadora. Isadora is simply is adorable, and Harken can drink water and trivialized tons and tons of Cog of Destiny. Thats godlike. Marcus is also long lasting. Frederick is young, but what happened to Frederick in Lunatic? Frederick falls off in chapter 23. Back in Marcus day, Marcus served Eleanora and Elbert who is definitely not Oifey. When they have a son, their son followed Marcus everywhere he go, proving that Eliwood is not the main character of FE7, instead its Marcus. And when Eliwood has a son, his son's game is called Marcus Emblem. Clearly Marcus is superior.

Also Eliwood still survived in FE6 in an old age, while Chrom is dead at Premonition which is even earlier than Prologue, just in case you did not notice since the last time I analyzed Marcus

SF old timers might notice 1 - 2 lines in the essay

FE7 was my first and up until awakening it was my favorite but awakening has since taken that title. I think PoR might have been better than FE7 in my eyes if it were not for the massive nostalgia that I have for FE7 which had colored my view of the series a good deal. Everything else is kinda of in the same group below those three with FE6 being the bottom.

I'll admit I was a fool. The first time I played Fire Emblem, I thought every Cavalier is a Jeigan. Their 7 movement, good stats, and their ability to attack twice and kill everything while surviving anything charmed me. But forget that every Cavalier is not a Jeigan. Because they actually did not stop dominating the game, and they actually dominated the entire game just like Jeigan. Admitably, nothing is as powerful as Jeigan, because EVEN IF HE JEIGAN IS OLD, HE WILL NEVER LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

But theres something even better Its Marcus. Marcus is probably the best character in the game. Sorry, I doubt the awesomeness of Marcus, but Marcus is seriously overpowered, but nobody know this because hey he steal soooo much exp. Anyway, no amount of personal preferences can challenge the fact that Marcus is the best character in the game.

Seriously, the way he charge into the fronts trivializing the game like nobody business. Thats Marcus. Marcus has the ussual godly thing. He doubled everything and one round everything, sometime one shot weaker enemies with the Silver Lance. Marcus Silver Lance is even more powerful than Frederick Silver Lance. But thats off no surprise. Frederick SIlver Lance might break Chrom's Falchion because of WTA, but what did Marcus SIlver Lance do? Well, Marcus Silver Lance has the proper con to wield Axe. Marcus wield silver lance while he wield the axe. Thats Godly.

Unlike Frederick, Marcus Silver Lance doing the killing does a lot of good stuff. For starter, Marcus have weapon triangle advantage against Swords and Lance. Fire Emblem games are infamous for being Lance Heavy and Marcus game is no exception. In comparison, when Frederick stabs Chrom with his Silver Lance, Chrom is break his Falchion, forcing the Fangirl to touch his ass(yes that Chrom actually loses his Falchion because Frederick Silver Lance has WTA on Falchion. And he's happy and blushing despite the fact that Frederick is liek 10 years older than him). What happened when Marcus stabs with his Silver Lance? According to victim Eliwood followed him everywhere he go. Yes, Marcus Silver Lance turns the victim into a Marcus fanboy. Because Frederick Silver Lance forced Chrom to become Asstitute(ass prostitute if you will), Marcus Silver Lance put them into the rightful Path of Marcus which is a better game than Path of Radiance even when path of radiance does not lack Maniac Mode like the US VERSION BECAUSE JAPANESE IS TEH SUPERIOR #WEEBMODEON

Someone suspected that Frederick is Marcus when he was young because he is exactly like Marcus in term of gameplay. WRONG. Marcus is simply a Marcus. Case in point: When Frederick trained someone, what did they become? They become Mouse and Bull. Everybody know Mouse and Bull is an inferior anime to Tiger and Bunny. What happened when Marcus trained a someone? They become Harken and Isadora. Isadora is simply is adorable, and Harken can drink water and trivialized tons and tons of Cog of Destiny. Thats godlike. Marcus is also long lasting. Frederick is young, but what happened to Frederick in Lunatic? Frederick falls off in chapter 23. Back in Marcus day, Marcus served Eleanora and Elbert who is definitely not Oifey. When they have a son, their son followed Marcus everywhere he go, proving that Eliwood is not the main character of FE7, instead its Marcus. And when Eliwood has a son, his son's game is called Marcus Emblem. Clearly Marcus is superior.

Also Eliwood still survived in FE6 in an old age, while Chrom is dead at Premonition which is even earlier than Prologue, just in case you did not notice since the last time I analyzed Marcus

I have no idea what i just read, but I think I like it. You sir win this thread.

I thought you were going to do the FE7 pasta.

But this one's better :MarcusYoung::MarcusOld:

This made me go "teehee!"

Everybody is Marcus Silver Lance!