QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I could never do that at least it only lasted for a little while then I just learned to never ever get in his way and do what he asks immediately lucky for me anyways I wont be living with him much longer

But still. Do your parents even know this happens? What have they done to try to prevent this? You should tell them how you feel about him immediately, assuming you haven't yet.

Edited by Raven

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But still. Do your parents even know this happens? What have they done to try to prevent this? You should tell them how you feel about him immediately, assuming you haven't yet.

Yeah my mother knew about it and she was the one who ended up being the one to stop him a lot the whole thing only lasted for around 6 months, in the end he felt bad about hurting me, so instead now only bosses me around or tells me how I should live my life I just tend to ignore him well try too

Edited by Shelie

I'm the middle child, so I've got both a younger and an older brother.

Older Bro and I have conflicting personalities and ideals (actually we conflict in pretty much every way) so we hate each other. Younger Bro and I are good friends although we do like to tease one another.

I'm the middle child, so I've got both a younger and an older brother.

Older Bro and I have conflicting personalities and ideals (actually we conflict in pretty much every way) so we hate each other. Younger Bro and I are good friends although we do like to tease one another.

you're prob both 12 get over it

my younger brother is 23 and in jail and stole ~$1,000 from me before getting locked up and threatened to hurt me many times

now i just want him out LOL

family bro

unless it's like my older sister who's literally irredeemably awful because she's 31 and still has a violent temper and does drugs and is just unstable as fuck

that's a lot different than conflicting ideals

Two older sisters and an older brother, and we all live in different cities. Overall, I like our relationship, not close by any means, but I don't have an urge to die when any of them come to visit me. That being said, I'm happy not being close to any of them, but at the same time, I am jealous of people who are close to their siblings, I don't think I'll ever be able to tell any of mine of my personal problems, as they feel more like distant friends I see probably once a month if anything.

EDIT: When I was a kid, my eldest sister and my brother used to tape the biggest spiders they found on the wall in my room and scare the living daylights out of me. I figure this is where my arachnophobia stems from, as well as my semi-severed relationships with them.

Edited by Maji

I have a younger brother. I remember as a very little kid being stoked I was going to be getting a sibling, because I thought I'd have a servant to boss around. We're mostly opposites. He's the muscled-up GTL-dude who practically lives at the gym, but he's had a learning disability since he was a kid. It doesn't manifest as any stereotypical disorder, so you wouldn't know until he told you or you watched him trying to piece together a writing composition or something. On the other hand I've always been the brains. I've got a nice store of (useless) encyclopedic information and don't go out much of my own accord so I'm about as tan as a glass of milk.

He joined the army and shipped out a few months ago. It doesn't feel right without him here, and before moving it was really hard to walk by his room without feeling depressed.

I have a younger brother. I remember as a very little kid being stoked I was going to be getting a sibling, because I thought I'd have a servant to boss around. We're mostly opposites. He's the muscled-up GTL-dude who practically lives at the gym, but he's had a learning disability since he was a kid. It doesn't manifest as any stereotypical disorder, so you wouldn't know until he told you or you watched him trying to piece together a writing composition or something. On the other hand I've always been the brains. I've got a nice store of (useless) encyclopedic information and don't go out much of my own accord so I'm about as tan as a glass of milk.

Man you're like, those duos where one is the muscle and the other is the brains.

He joined the army and shipped out a few months ago. It doesn't feel right without him here, and before moving it was really hard to walk by his room without feeling depressed.

;__;

Edited by Nightmare

I have an older brother and an older sister and yeah I am the smallest child. We get along really well.

My older brother influenced me a lot, especially when I was a kid. Mannerisms, way of thinking, way of speaking, way of walking (apparently), music tastes, some other shit. With time I of course became my own person or whatever but I still have a lot of that, and I still respect my brother very much.

My sister is an awesome person and she calls herself my second mom lol

She's just really outgoing and friendly and open-minded and non-judgmental. She's also probably like hyperactive cause she just does not idle at all, for the whole fucking day, and then she's done and she collapses on her bed for fourteen hours and then it's go time again. It's pretty crazy actually.

I've also always been very, um, protective of her even though I'm younger. It's gotten me into some amount of shit

I love my siblings and I would never want to be an only child

Man you're like, those duos where one is the muscle and the other is the brains.

Yeah, pretty much! He's the outgoing pretty boy with big ol' biceps and I'm the introverted brainiac that screams when exposed to a ray of direct sunlight. Apparently our banter is funny enough that random people hearing us converse walking through stores think we should have a reality show or something.

;__;

What's worse is when you get those reflexive moments where you get home and think of going through motions before your brain catches up. Like on midnight release for GTA V the first thing I did after walking through the front door and locking it was head upstairs to show it to him and talk about it but I didn't remember until I hit the stairs that he wouldn't be there.
I imagine it's how people react to close friends and family dying.