QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, well I'm a very plain red meat kind of guy. I eat my fair share of veggies but I love the taste of a good steak or burger. And I'm plain in that I very rarely eat extravagant or well-decorated foods. I'm not too big into a million flavors coalescing.

Anyways, I have an unnatural obsession somewhat recently with buffalo sauce! Also plain gummi bears for some reason. I dunno.

definitely savoury and spicy/savoury

yeah like lumi said i like some sweet things but things like sugar cookies and glazed donuts are just no. it needs to be dark chocolate tier or asian food tier. sweet/sour is also acceptable as long as it isn't extreme.

is pizza a taste? If I have to pick a part of the pizza, not sure I can choose between the sauce and the pepperoni or sausage or cheese I put on it. It's not the dough, though, I know that much. I love pizza dough, but I think it's my least favourite of all parts of pizza.

Spicy is a sensation that is literally more closely related to a type of pain than it is a "taste"

Not that it isn't awesome to enjoy eating pain, more power to you etc, but anyway

Bread is my favorite taste

I have the most boring tongue of us all

Edited by Rehab

Spicy is a sensation that is literally more closely related to a type of pain than it is a "taste"

Not that it isn't awesome to enjoy eating pain, more power to you etc, but anyway

Bread is my favorite taste

I have the most boring tongue of us all

Spicy is also a wide range of flavors. Hence the term 'spices'.

That said, I add cayenne to everything.

is pizza a taste? If I have to pick a part of the pizza, not sure I can choose between the sauce and the pepperoni or sausage or cheese I put on it. It's not the dough, though, I know that much. I love pizza dough, but I think it's my least favourite of all parts of pizza.

Most of the common pizza meats are very savory and spicy, so those two tastes are probably what you're thinking of.

New question.

And for the heck of it: Do you use social networking sites? Why or why not?

While I do have a Facebook and a Google+ account, I don't really use either site as I simply have little need for such sites. It's not like I have any Facebook friends or anything.

Ya OK genitals is my favorite taste.

I'm saving this for future reference.

I have an information constrained Facebook account. I use it to spam my sister with news articles and the occasional stupid picture; she rarely responds to emails. It also makes it much easier to keep in contact with former classmates and work relations in other countries. Other than for those purposes, I never post anything or read peoples' status updates. Not really interested.... Also not exactly happy that so many people voluntarily throw themselves into the embrace of a service that exists to mine data and serve advertisements, but I suppose that's a little judgmental given, well, how else would a free service like that keep afloat as a commercial endeavor, and I'm part of the problem by maintaining my use of the website.

Anyways, in short, I do use Facebook, but not in a manner such that it is in any way a time sink for me. I spent more time writing this post than I spend on Facebook most weeks.

Edited by Wist