QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not big on polyamory myself, cuz really, thats not exactly how i roll in a relationship. However, if people are willing to do it and put forth the time and effort to make it work, why the hell not? I am not opposed to open ended relationships/poly on principle. I dont feel it the best option for me personally is all.

Mmm... while I naturally cannot judge someone on their choices... I... couldn't do it, myself. The jealousy and the anxiety would build up and I just...

I don't think I could do it... not at all...

I'm perfectly fine with open relationships, as long as both parties are aware of it and fine with the idea. Again, this could just be me speaking as a person who's not very fussed about relationship stuff. But if I had a significant other who wanted to be in an open relationship, I'd actually be quite fine with that.

It's not of my business what people do with their life, so I don't really care.

I think I'd actually be OK with doing it, as long as it was not a really serious relationship.

Edited by Nobody

New question!

If you could choose to forever be finished with school and work, would you do it? Keep in mind you will not be able to return to said school or work though you will automatically be set for life in every other way. While the answer for this may seem quick and simple to some, keep the implication of consequences in mind (such as a disciplined, organized life, for instance). You are free to interpret the concept of "school" and "work" in such a way you create a loophole that allows you to bypass the condition set down by the question.

I'd probably say yes because playing (or working on) video games isn't a job for me...yet... Even after I would probably consider it more of a pleasure if I were one of the lucky, extremely skilled individuals who could land a job anywhere in the industry. Also since I'm done with school, there's no loss there.

Actually screw it, I'd probably say yes no matter what at the moment.

Work and hobby overlap too much for me

If you're in CS just for the payout then you're in the wrong major

Could give less of a shit about being organised but hell, I like my line of work, exhausting as it can get sometimes

Uh, it depends on what you're telling me I can give up.

I still remember those long summer holidays where you run out of things to do and... it just drags towards the end. The fact is that without something constant to do, you just end up bored after a few weeks. That's why you see people retire... and next thing you know, they're doing voluntary work three days a week. Uh, guys? The point of retiring is that you don't have to work anymore!

"So what?", they respond, "It staves off the boredom, and I enjoy it. So sod off and let me work in peace."

I could quite happily drop university and its assignments that refuse to let you have any free time to yourself. But there's no way I'd give up my voluntary work with my local country park. I enjoy it too much.

Hmmmmm likely not~ I feel like I need to feel some sort of responsibility for something (though that form of responsibility could probably even be just something like taking care of my house~ since there seems to be nothing else I can do good at)

you chose the wrong time to ask this question. mainly because i am considering on quitting my own job right now. i absolutely hate it. so right now i'd say yes. give it time and i will most likely regret this answer

Edited by Aizenberg