QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

Speaking of orange juice I need to see if we have some so I can try to get rid of this sore throat

I like orange juice as long as it doesn't have pulp in it. I don't really like the texture of little pieces inside a liquid x3 But lots of people seem to enjoy it, that's fine by me~ I'll just give it all to them!! And check if they have any orange juice without pulp =3

Also omg facial hair ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money, ugh I spend that dirty stuff the minute I get it. Nor do I have intentions in my future to spend the rest of my life working away to earn it. No sense in hoarding it either, I'm just going to die someday anyway. In general, money is just a boring concept, I pity those who work, go home, go to bed, go back to work, and get paid my yearly wage in a week, because money is only there to HELP you live, not to MAKE you live.

And sunny days, you know how people get depressed when it's cloudy for too long? I'm just like that, but with the sun.

• Spectating sports

This. The same thing with playing sports video games- especially as a group. It's just always so boring to me even when people are going crazy. As terrible as I am I'd much rather go outside and attempt to play; it's nice getting tackled by men muddy every once in a while.

football

partys. well, depends on what kind of party

i reccon i wouldn't like clubbing

reality tv

going to the beach

anything that would be considered normal

Edited by Aizenberg

Huh, I think frosting/icing is alright but sometimes they're just waaaaaaaay too sweet. And I'm not a huge fan of whipped cream either. Although once when I had an I-forget-what-it-was with whipped cream, I actually thought it was a pretty decent combination. But I looooooooooove cheesecake~ And it's one type of cheese that doesn't make me feel siiiiiiiiick which is always fun!! But I just think it tastes yummy anyway x3 Edited by Freohr Datia

watching sports

chicken

jeans

Pizza sauce

So many other things... I can't remember them... :V

I keep seeing this

what the hell I would wear jeans and a plain white shirt everyday if I didn't want people to think I only have one pair of clothes

I keep seeing this

what the hell I would wear jeans and a plain white shirt everyday if I didn't want people to think I only have one pair of clothes

Jeans suck. Although my main problem with them (stiff) seems to be spreading as all pants become increasingly skinnier, so meh.

I like jeans but I don't like the fact mine don't have pockets and my only options are skinny or flare

I like the cut that most dudes have but they don't sell that to us

I should invest in some dudejeans so I can have pockets

Skinny works well with boots though

Coffee. It's a vile, disgusting, intolerable liquid that's almost, but not quite, entirely like tea. Where tea is a sublime elixir of immeasurable grandeur and majesty, coffee is the execrable hellspawn of a sludgy flesh eating maggot beast. It boggles my mind that people burn their money and torture their souls downing such vile, loathesome swill when they could enjoy an immaculately brewed cup of a tea instead.

ALSO JUST SAYING I DIDN'T MISS THAT