QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Facebook and Linkedin. Former to just see what my international friends are up to (they rarily respond to mails), latter for "broadening" my "social network" of "potential employers" after I graduated.

Still, not too fond of social networks. I prefer sending physical postcards, because it gives more charm. Also, Facebook is more a pain in the *ss than actually helpful for me. (But I got bounded to it due to my international experiences, so no other choice)

Soulreaper's post reminded me about LinkedIn. I have a profile there, but I don't engage in the social or networking aspect of it very much... which I know half defeats the point of it.

Nightmare is true gentleman.

Soulreaper's post reminded me about LinkedIn. I have a profile there, but I don't engage in the social or networking aspect of it very much... which I know half defeats the point of it.

Nightmare is true gentleman.

As an extend to my statement, it's probably due to the fact that I don't view LinkedIn as a social media platform; I see it more as an extension on my current (paper / hardcopy) version of my resume. Also, I think that I still have to reach a 'critical mass' with the amount of connections I currently have. (and thus resulting in a steady amount of connections, instead of an increase).

On the other hand, I do get some "recruiters" from time to time that annoy the hell out of me, because of their unsuitable job offers.

Edited by Soulreaper

Yes indeedy. I check into my Facebook daily to see what all my friends and classmates and such are doing. I have a Google+ but don't check on it. The concept of circles seems kind of neat but the prospect of juggling different sites with the same function is silly. Who uses Twitter, like seriously that site is worse than the measles

Also, what kind of a weirdo is so antisocial as to not use Facebookâ„¢? It is the wave of the future! I am surely glad to not be paid for saying what a wonderful and amazing time it is to meet several new people! Exclamation mark!

I have a Facebook account, but I don't really use it a lot for one reason or the other...

is pizza a taste? If I have to pick a part of the pizza, not sure I can choose between the sauce and the pepperoni or sausage or cheese I put on it. It's not the dough, though, I know that much. I love pizza dough, but I think it's my least favourite of all parts of pizza.

Totally this.

I used to use facebook but not anymore, out of boredom and shit like that. Although I have been checking it a bit more recently, but only for like a few minutes in case an old friend responded to me.

So nothing left. Unless SF counts.