QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst smell i ever smelt was a strange one. it was a chopped up christmas tree left in a wet muddy trolley for like weeks. the tree might have been fermented somehow

the best smell. i like radox shower gel. one of my favourite smells

New question!

What did you give and/or receive for Christmas? For people who don't celebrate the holiday, what kind of gift do you like to receive (in the general sense, and this is similar but not the same as a previous question)?

I haven't gotten anything nor given anything tangible. I suspect I'll be getting something in the form of a gift card shortly and I did get a nice early Christmas present in the form of additional followers on Twitch, so there's that.

Also on the kind of gift I like to receive, I would say money, because then I can buy what I want. If not that (since such a gift tends to be frowned upon), a gift card is a fine alternative. (This is assuming I receive a gift)

Edited by Interest

[07:18] Blitzentegrity SilentNightmarre rae made me a glasses holder godbless her

[07:18] SilentNightmarre god bless her

[07:18] SilentNightmarre FOREVER

[07:18] Blitzentegrity and the FreohrDatia got me a plush baby vulpix

[07:18] Blitzentegrity AND more amazing

[07:18] SilentNightmarre excellent

[07:18] Blitzentegrity my mother got me a bottle/can holder

[07:18] SilentNightmarre god bless her forever too

[07:18] Blitzentegrity that is an armadillo

for my sister i sewed a PROPER kimono and for the FreohrDatia i bought fe13

I got a Vulpix (in a baby egg!!) for Integrity~ Espeon for Specta! (sadly Espeon do not come in eggs, nor do they sell in them ;~;) I got a cute little MLP thing for my youngest brother and a bunch of Pokemon cards (centered around the Eeveelutions) for my other brother, and a fishing rod for my dad.

I have not gone to find out what I received yet, just I know one of them already~ So I suppose now I shall go find out!

Okaaaaaay so there's Awakening from my dearest Integrity~

And I got Wind Waker HD and earbuds and lots of money because apparently the stuffs on my list were difficult to find~

That's okay now I can easily afford that cute looking skirt I wanted to buy~

And then even more clothes~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I got a really nice button-up jacket, a long-sleeve polo, two long-sleeve shirts, three pairs argyle socks and a small collection of really cool ties. I also got a small owl-themed tote bag and a book titled "Zen Questions, Zen Answers".

10/10 Christmas so far! And I haven't even gotten all of my presents yet.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday.

My brother ditched us to have Christmas with his girlfriend. The presents are still sitting under the tree, it's kind of awkward now. :\

Uh, I got my mom a Starbucks card. I figured that she'd like it since the both of us together drink more caffeine in a given day than some cities do.

I got a bunch of things for and from my family, which is pretty big. I give most people sunglasses every year, partly as a joke but partly because you can't really go wrong with sunglasses in Miami, but I gave my best friend a very nice necklace because she's been through a rough time recently.

Gave:

Few mystery skins and 1 champ in league of legends... somewhere around 5 or 6.

Box of Ferrero Rocher

Gigantic bar of chocolate

Rope and ring puzzle

Cube puzzle

Small Dragon plushie (the main dragon from How to train your dragon)

Yoshi in a bike to build from Mario Kart

Received

Around 5 mystery skins in league

Rope and ring puzzle (not the same as given)

Puzzle involving 4 interconnected metal rings that have to be separated

Season 10 of Family guy

2 bars of chocolate and 2 bottles of a drink called Aloe.

A box of Ferrero Rocher

A laptop cooler

Watch

A blanket

I think thats about it.

So far I've received a GPS, a personal grooming set, and a winning lottery ticket. I still haven't gotten any presents from my mother yet.

I've given...

A three month subscription to Netflix to my father

A $40 gift certificate to some nail salon to my stepmother

A pearl pendant to my mother

An I am Maru book and a cat calendar to my stepfather (since he spams my Facebook with cat pictures and I had no clue what else to get him...)

A toy truck to my nephew

My mother and stepfather haven't actually gotten their gifts yet, since I ordered them through Amazon, and they won't arrive until tomorrow. I also wanted to get something for one of the girls I work with, but I just couldn't think of anything. :(

Got one friend Deadpool for Marvel Heroes (i s2g she probably had more playtime in these past few weeks on it than I did over a month), and another some games from his steam wishlist also will have a late delivery Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and maybe Revelations depending if they drop to $5 or not

Will order something for my wife and send it to her house directly

Got a Robert Frost poetry book and a lego set with Loki, Iron Man, and Hawkeye and a SHIELD vehicle

There is no alternative question. >________>

Here you go~

For people who don't celebrate the holiday, what kind of gift do you like to receive (in the general sense, and this is similar but not the same as a previous question)?

New question!

So now that Christmas has come and gone, with gifts given and (/or) received, there is one kind of gift I want to cover since it encompasses a good amount of gifts in general: clothing. What kind of clothing do you like and dislike?

To me it's more of a matter of what clothing I strictly dislike. Most jeans (and variations) and sweaters (especially wool sweaters) rise to the top of the list. I can also safely say most formal clothing isn't something I'd like wearing. I don't really like long-sleeved shirts either. Because of this I mostly wear sweat-pants and tee-shirts, so I easily stand out.

Likes and wears often (for appropriate seasons):

Knee-length coats (fwoooooosh)

Scarves

Hoodies

Tshirts

Most types of pants

Boots

Flipflops

Likes but can't effort or afford most of the time but I can be a stylish motherfucker if I want to:

Button downs

Waistcoats

Corset-like laceup things

Dislikes:

Dresses and skirts

Any type of hosiery

Dresses are more fun to design, but they're really uncomfortable for me to wear and really doesn't work with how I function. I don't sit in a way that works for skirt types, to start.