QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

I usually really dislike overly showy clothes, clothes that make the wearer stand out too much. For the most part, I don't like wearing hats, but they have their uses. I also hate hate hate wearing sandals outside when I'm not going to, say, the beach or something, or just casually at home.

I like wearing pants, tee shirts, sweaters (hoodies and zip up sweaters, but mostly the later), during winter, scarves and gloves, and some comfortable sneakers. I almost never change style during the year because I like my clothing style too much.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like wearing formal at all times. Suits, ties, dress shoes...you know, the works. Fashionable, stylish stuff! Generally, a lot of what I see worn in King of Fighters is a good fit for me. I'm not as fond of casual wear but I'll still wear it because I don't have enough formal clothing to wear everyday and for every occasion. I also don't particularly like wearing sneakers. However, I do like more rugged fashion, like wifebeater and jeans or a gunslinger getup like what Clint Eastwood would wear.

One day though, I'm sure I'll rise to such ranks that wearing formal clothing everyday will be normal for me, so I won't have a need for casual clothes.

My secret dream: have a wardrobe of all sorts of outfits I like. A lot of them!

Edited by Nightmare

What are the most pleasant and unpleasant smells you have experienced?

I think I can offer something worthwhile to this, given that I work at a pub. The pub has a skip, the skip is cleared once every week and may the Lord have mercy on your soul if you ever go within two metres of it.

Oh, and it has at one point contained a corpse. I am as yet uncertain if it is the same skip and I am not eager to find out.

I like loose clothing - track pants and football shirts are probably my favourite clothing to wear, but I'd never wear them outside. ... Well, maybe on a really chill day. I like wearing short-sleeved t-shirts over long-sleeved ones, when it's colder. I don't really ... ever wear sneakers anymore, I've been in work boots for like six years now. Don't wear work boots if you have an ingrown toenail.

I never wear shorts, and I don't think I have it in me to ever wear them. Formal clothing never feels right on me, neither do hats of any kind.

Edited by Parrhesia

I like skirts but they are a bit unpractical, so I wear jeans most of the time.

I LOVE camisoles, especially the regular black ones, and I wear one almost every day, either alone or under something else, like a sweater, a shirt or a loose t-shirt. I also love big cosy sweaters, and I don't mind if they scratch a bit.

I dislike baggy jeans, sweatpants and long sleeved t-shirts.

I used to wear a lot of colors, but now I use mainly blacks, greys, whites and navy blues, plus the occasional green or soft pink. I really like those colors, as they make me feel more subdued or elegant. If I am hit by a random urge to wear something colourful, I usually just throw on some red lipstick, which gives a fine contrast to my other colors.

Dresses dresses dresses~

Well, certain types of dresses at least =D A lot of the dresses I find... kinda bore me... which is why I always enjoy looking at lolita stuffs~ Because their clothing is very nonboring~ I usually like to wear leggings under my dresses!

Buuuut otherwise often I wear denim leggings. They keep the open cold air away from my legs ;u; But also I'm comfortable with how they fit right around my legs~ Also it allows them to not slip over my feet because they aren't wide enough!!! I like wearing a variety of tops but I usually don't wear t-shirts I prefer clothing with some shape to them over stuff with pictures/print that I like because otherwise clothing as plainly shaped and rectangular as t-shirts kinda bore me

I am not fond of capris because I guess they feel a bit uncomfortable on me? I guess I feel like pants should either be shorts or long pants. Not only do I think they feel weird but I don't really like how they look either~

I usually don't wear tennis shoes I kinda felt they don't seem to look nice paired with the denim leggings I wear? I own like one pair x3 But they're good for the hiking we usually do so I'll use them sometimes. I mostly wear boots (which I prefer mostest at knee length!!) or sandals.

And the mostest important thing of all is I love wearing brown so I have a lot of brown ^~^

Heels, boots, hooker boots - they're uncomfortable but they're really fun to wear

Flip flops

Athletic shorts

Normal t-shirts

Leggings - black, though. I usually wear these with athletic shorts on top. It looks weird, but it's super comfortable

Dislike:

Tights - fuck tights

High waisted dresses - they look really bad on me cuz rather big boobs + short. Can't you like move the waist down a few inches

Any clothes that cover your neck - like turtlenecks and coats with a tight collar. uuugggghhhh no thanks. I'll wear a scarf if my neck gets cold, which likely won't happen. Turtlenecks and stuff like that give me headaches when I wear them especially if people insist on turning up the heat inside. -_-

I mostly like leather and anything non revealing as I only like to use those in hotter weather. But...in the winter time, I use fur coats and turtlenecks. Skirts are only good in hotter weather, so in winter, I use pants. ...And I don't like wearing socks as I mostly wear tights.

I love a lot of the styles you see in lolita fashion, especially classic

That should give a general idea without me rambling forever and ever~

there are some styles I'm not very fond of but nothing specific is coming to mind right now

I like stuff that's comfortable and lets you move around, generally. Also I like warm clothes but they uh... generally don't have any place here because it just doesn't get very cold.

Also I don't like things touching my neck, ever. Mostly the front of it.

Edited by Reinfleche

Like: Shorts (they're comfy and easy to wear), dress shirts, zip up sweaters, vests, socks, TECNICA MOON BOOTS.

Dislike: Pants in general, I'd be 1990 Marth if I could and a-shirts. Maybe I'm just too scrawny to look good in a-shirts, and not having sleeves to sneeze in is gross. Also, hats, I only wore one when I was completely bald, and after a shower so my hair doesn't get all poofy.

I love a lot of the styles you see in lolita fashion, especially classic

That should give a general idea without me rambling forever and ever~

there are some styles I'm not very fond of but nothing specific is coming to mind right now

Dresses dresses dresses~Well, certain types of dresses at least =D A lot of the dresses I find... kinda bore me... which is why I always enjoy looking at lolita stuffs~ Because their clothing is very nonboring~

I also love lolita fashion a lot, especially a mix between the classic and sweet style. Sadly, it is expensive as fuck, so no lolita clothes for me ;_; Edited by Azura

Like: Socks (especially the argyle kind!), hoodies, dark-colored pants/jeans, v-neck shirts (crews are cool too), polo shirts, ties, scarves, vests, and comfy jackets.

Dislike: Ankle socks, light-colored dress shirts, cargo shorts, turtlenecks, and baggy clothing.

Clothes must fit loosely. I dislike clothes that are tight in any part of the body.

I love long sleeves with a collar. A requirement for these long sleeves is to be able to cover my hands without stretching it too much.

I also prefer collar shirts to T-shirts.

For pants i like them to have lots of pockets and prefer cargo pants over others. I absolutely hate jeans.

I like sweaters with really big hoodies to conceal part of my face.

I don't really like shoes, but they are pretty much necessary so i tend buy sneakers, i don't like boot because most are too heavy. I dislike dress shoes.

I like a lot of different clothing, but usually I'm fond of simple but effective stuff. I like just wearing bluejeans and a solid-color tee-shirt, usually black or gray. I like how it looks with a nice brown jacket. My hair's starting to gray really young, though, so I guess it wouldn't match as well. I'm starting to consider coloring it but I dunno.

I like the look of some stuff that I can never reasonably wear, though. Trenchcoats and dusters look cool, but I'd never be caught dead wearing one unless I had no choice. A friend of mine who frequently wears all black and paints his nails black wants to buy one and wear it around. I keep trying to tell him that everyone would think he's a total goomer, but it's his choice I guess. Also, I like the look of old-fashioned suits and hats, 50s-style, but while I've never tried wearing a full ensemble I'm quite sure I wouldn't look right at all.

Suits, Blazers, slacks, skinny jeans, sweaters, button up shirts, cashmere sweaters, etc. I also dig yoga pants for around the house.

I dont do bright colors, any shorts that arent capri, tank tops suck, and anything really revealing can fuck off too.

Hmm Azura apparently quoting your post ends up looking really messed up so I guess no quoting there~

I think Specta can especially get away with lolita clothing since she and her mother can sew!! =o So she gets to make all her own lolita clothing she wants ;u;

Meanwhile for me, I just end up having to buy them anyway, whenever I have the money for it x3 I can't own a lot of those clothes though sadlyyyyyyyy~