Top Posters In This Topic

Kit Kats

I can eat a box of 36 in two or three days because I'm a fatty. :L

Also they are pretty good.

:wub:

White Rabbit or da bai tu in Chinese

it's a milk candy popular in China and it is the literal best

I enjoy these, too.

Currently, it's a certain dark chocolate peanut butter cup (not Reese's, because that stuff gives me the screaming shits). I don't care if it's something like twice the cost of what candy should be, I don't get sick off of it.

Why are people so afraid of needles? I just got my blood drawn a month ago, I even watched!

One of the more recent times I got my blood drawn, the song "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" started playing right as the needle went into my arm. So I decided to watch the needle from that point on so I wouldn't miss my lovely blood leaving my body.

EDIT-I guess my favorite candy would be milky way dark...?

Edited by SeverIan

New question!

Do you know any martial arts? What martial arts would you want to learn, if any?

I learned some Tae Kwon Do back in the day...because Korean...Unfortunately my most recent instructor (as in back when I was a teen) seemed way too interested in making money through promotion "tests" so I felt it wasn't worth providing him with the satisfaction after going up a few belt ranks. I soon stopped bothering learning entirely since the whole institution was more of a money spinner as opposed to providing any meaningful lessons in discipline and the like.

If I wanted to learn any martial arts now, I'd be interested in Wing Chun and Kung Fu. Perhaps would consider finishing my Tae Kwon Do lessons too.

Edited by Interest

I did some years of judo back when I was a child, but I wasn't even good at it

So basically not

As for one I'd like to learn... well, it wouldn't work anyway, as I dislike fighting