QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

What are movies/shows/TV?

From the Sherlock Holmes books: "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I already did books though.

New question!

What year (that you were living during) do you consider your least favorite? Unlike the previous similar question, I opted to only go over years lived because well...history is full of tragedies and the like that would deem some past year as a more plausible year to consider the least favorite. I would prefer the question to be a bit more "personal."

On that note, 2002, with 2003 as the runner-up. Pre-teen angst and shit.

Edited by Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2005, my most favorite and hated year, because it was that time when I was 'reborn' in a word... and I hate it due to the events leading to my 'rebirth' and some events after.

Edited by Soledai

Hmmmmm when was I 17 again... I think starting 2010 was when my life went way way downhill. Probably ranging 2010-2011. That's why until 2013 I considered 17 probably the biggest turn in my life, but not in the good way~ Now I'm happy to have 2013 overshadow it =3

I'll go with 2010 too

My final full year of unemployment, with my father passing away right after I blew my last chance of employment for the foreseeable future

Not cool

Oh you Edited by TheEnd

Defiantly 2007, the year I spent nearly all year at the doctors or hospital,got pricked with so many needles, and so many tests done, also when I had my mini stroke. Worst year ever....

2012, was broke, sad from school, relationshiT issues, and stuck in a dead end job.

2014 is shaping out to be a pretty amazing year though, and in two months, I'm going to China!

Edited by Maji

New question!

What are your thoughts on global climate change? For instance, if you believe it to be an issue, what solutions would you propose? If you believe is isn't an issue, then why?

I would say it's an issue caused by humanity that will largely screw over humanity. Considering the world and its ecosystems have gone through such extreme climate changes (that happen over thousands of years, but regardless...) multiple times but humans may end up being devastated by the accelerated change for various reasons.