QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

well....is anyone upto going to the mall?!?

I wouldn't. I'd kill myself before it got too bad.

Then I'd laugh at all of you from either Heaven or Hell.

wouldn't you want to become a zombie or something? i would

Edited by Aizenberg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gather family and friends.
  • Find a doctor. Have them join us and steal necessary meds.
  • Gather weapons and ammo from every resource in a ten mile radius.
  • Gather canned food and bottled water.
  • Find a quiet farm in the country with a bit of elevation and livestock. Access to a well necessary.
  • Hope that's good enough to get us through it.
Edited by Makaze

I would probably be too busy wondering how civilization managed to fall so far that a bunch desiccated corpses managed to cause an apocalypse.

I would probably be too busy wondering how civilization managed to fall so far that a bunch desiccated corpses managed to cause an apocalypse.

In the zombie genre, the world is always completely unaware of the concept and doesn't know how to handle it. I think we're going to do fine.

Zombies?

I'll get myself some kind of clothing that's immune to biting and wear it all over me.

Then I'll casually jaywalk into some abandoned truck, and then try to fly a plane to Antartica where are penguins instead of zombies

fun times

alternate ending I can't fly godamnit I'll just hide in the airport and snack on munchies

Edited by The Fush

I would find a way to learn their language and culture, and set up shop among them as a zombie sympathizer. Ya, you say it won't work, but I'm pretty sure no one has ever tried it before.

19_zpse46f8be4.jpg

Well OK I guess there is that one guy at least.

I live in southern california so I would just hunker down for a month and let the sun dry em out

maybe I'd go bash them with my trusty louisville slugger sometimes, so I dont get flabby from staying inside all month

next question plz

make it interesting, interest.

Well I'm using yours so if that's not interesting...

If you had one day (24 hours) left to live, what would you do in your final hours?

I'd live it out like any day, actually. Nothing special.

Kinda conflicted.

Doing the same as above and just live it out like usual... or get on a plane and tell something to someone.

But the way I think about it though, I don't want to burden them with a pointless confession in that situation.

I would tell my family, friends and such. Then I'd try to spend it with the person I care the most about.

Of course make a small will to my cousins as well

I'd head straight to Disney World, spend my last moments with the dreams and creations of my hero and the whimsies of my childhood, and fall asleep underneath the fading lights of fireworks and pixie dust.