Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Idk...i think all this Jill overrating has ruined the character for me. She used to be one of my favorites, but SF lately overrates her a bit too much and I seem to like underdogs/ am probably salty because she beat Marcia i blame all of you. I would vote Calill, but my past jill-loving self is preventing me from doing so. So i'll abstain from voting. And hope Micaiah beats whoever wins this one :3

Edited by PKL

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk...i think all this Jill overrating has ruined the character for me. She used to be one of my favorites, but SF lately overrates her a bit too much and I seem to like underdogs/ am probably salty because she beat Marcia i blame all of you. I would vote Calill, but my past jill-loving self is preventing me from doing so. So i'll abstain from voting. And hope Micaiah beats whoever wins this one :3

hipster PKL is hipster

(if you wanted Marcia to be higher up you should vote Jill)

Can't believe Micaiah pulled a comeback in the end.

Her Luck stat is THAT good.

RALLY CALILL

YES YES

Edited by Jave

so.....who here wants to create a bracket I can use for the Tournament of Champions?

(remember this is 4-way)

Gimme the characters and I can do it.

Gimme the characters and I can do it.

well I have the bracket, you'll have to edit in the actual Tellius and Elibe characters though

right and by bracket I mean something to display the entire bracket like the one for the Awakening quotes contest

Edited by shadykid

dafuq did i just read

*backs away*

hold up, let me save that in case you try editing it:

If beating Marcia and Haar isn't a reason to want Jill to be anally punished then I don't know what is.

Edited by shadykid

wat, there's pretty much nobody here while the other thread had more than 20 users half an hour ago

....there's not much reason to hang around here, vote and go

it's not even anywhere near a close match!