Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I expected Ike to be winning this. I never knew Ephraim was this popular. o.o

Anyway, I'm voting Ike yet again and Skyward Sword for favorite 3D Zelda. It's also my favorite Zelda in the series so far. And it's my favorite non-FE game ever. <3

Huh, I expected Ike to be winning this. I never knew Ephraim was this popular. o.o

Anyway, I'm voting Ike yet again and Skyward Sword for favorite 3D Zelda. It's also my favorite Zelda in the series so far. And it's my favorite non-FE game ever. <3

Ephraim led in 3 out of 4 days, you know

edit: can't handle this 2-2-2-2-2 chain

Edited by shadykid

Ephraim route maps are most enjoyable in all GBA FEs. He is also the best lord (in combat) in GBA FE, so I choose him.

And Zelda games bores me quickly :/.

PS: Do pool "Which Metroid game is the best?".

Damn, this is one close poll. Gotta give it to Ephraim though.

Also, +1 to shadykid for being a WW bro. WW falters in so many categories mechanically as a Zelda title but so many things in the aesthetics and feel of the game make it magical. Very few games touched me that way, so be damned, WW is my favourite.

Ephraim is amazing. don't forget it! (read in spongebob's voice from bubble episode)

Majora's Mask is quite a faszinating game. An incredible short development time and the same engine as OoT with pretty much anything being reused in some way. And yet it feels so different through the sheer creativity that went into it. Quite frankly, having the same engine isn't even that bad anyway. I loved the combination of familiarity and strangeness.

And most importantly: Goron rolling through the Termina Fields never gets boring.

Though, Four Swords Adventures is still better. Well, if it wasn't for the way the game deals with disconnects.

Edited by BrightBow

Ephraim does not pick fights he cannot win.

...Skyward Sword has only three votes and the least amount? I'm even more shocked at this. I thought the game was really popular. :(

I get that some people don't like Fi or the linearity, but I don't think that makes the game bad in any way.

I'm also surprised Wind Waker has the most votes. I thought Ocarina of Time would dominate the poll. xP

...Skyward Sword has only three votes and the least amount? I'm even more shocked at this. I thought the game was really popular. :(

I get that some people don't like Fi or the linearity, but I don't think that makes the game bad in any way.

I'm also surprised Wind Waker has the most votes. I thought Ocarina of Time would dominate the poll. xP

I'd like to know which part of the fanbase you're part of, because I don't think this is the case anywhere

I'd like to know which part of the fanbase you're part of, because I don't think this is the case anywhere

I don't know what you mean by this, but I've heard almost nothing but praise for Skyward Sword. Except around here.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know what you mean by this, but I've heard almost nothing but praise for Skyward Sword. Except around here.

that's funny, I've never been to a single forum where Skyward Sword was liked by more than a small minority