Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, seems like Sain's gonna flame out by losing to an FE8 character... All this after Pent pulled a Donkey Kong-esque chokejob and allowed Leif to advance.

Edited by Levant Fortner

hilarious bogus calculation running through Nephenee/Leif/Pent/Navarre: Mia quintuples Minerva

Considering how bad Navarre sucked... I'm not expecting much more from Archanea's end in future matches.

to be fair, everyone outside of Minerva/Caeda/Catria/Palla is massively inflated by antivotes

To be fair Navarre lost in the Archanea competition only by you swapping your vote at the last min too allllll the way back when we did that :P

Edited by Jedi

To be fair Navarre lost in the Archanea competition only by you swapping your vote at the last min too allllll the way back when we did that :P

doesn't take away my point, the only reason Navarre (and Hardin....and Etzel....and Lena.....) were ever close was because low vote totals+people voting "for the lols"

people who thing altenna is winning because of cordelia antivotes are mistaken lol

also why did people think she'd lose

probably because she didn't do that well in Jugdral (then again, that whole contest was close)

also with Pent getting eliminated and Leif advancing, I do like the current scenario

(notes to self for future expert picks: GBA characters are frauds)

Edited by shadykid

people who thing altenna is winning because of cordelia antivotes are mistaken lol

yeah, i don't even know anything about tiamo

but altenna is da shit

My logic was that the Elibe contest was bigger and thus had better standing in terms of seeding. With Pent losing that throws my logic out the window. Additionally, I haven't play FE4 so my knowledge is very limited on its characters. I usually have to look them up to remember a good amount of them.

fun stuff:

Ishtar (1)-50.00%

Altena (9)-46.24%

Pent (1)-50.00%

Farina (3)-38.60%

Jill (1)-50.00%

Edward (4)-46.26%

so I'm not convinced the other Jugdral characters will be significantly stronger

edit: Leif may be the 7 seed, yet Ishtar/Miledy is projected for a 55/45 affair despite the ELIBE FRAUDS sentiment (everyone else from Elibe is on upset alert though)

I'd like to point out I picked Pent to bow out in round 2, I put too much faith in him

Edited by shadykid

Lost in round 1? That just makes Pent look awful for a division winner.

wut

Leif made round 3, lost to Finn by one vote, who lost to Ishtar by one vote

in fact, Ishtar won her last three matches all by one vote, meaning you have a logjam of characters all close to each other

(on top of this, Sigurd and Ethlyn lost to Briggid by one, who lost to Ishtar by one; Raquesis lost to Nanna by two, who also lost by one; Altena lost to Ethlyn by 2)

I think you people all forgot how close the later rounds usually were in Jugdral!

Ishtar-50.00%
Nanna-49.18% (lost to Ishtar by 1)
Briggid-49.09% (lost to Ishtar by 1)
Finn-48.84% (lost to Ishtar by 1)
Sigurd-48.23% (lost to Briggid by 1)
Ethlyn-47.95% (lost to Briggid by 1)
Leif-47.36% (lost to Finn by 1)
Raquesis-46.45% (lost to Nanna by 2)
Altena-46.24% (lost to Ethlyn by 2)
logjam ahoy!
(in retrospect, why did I pick mini-Leif to get last here....)
Edited by shadykid