Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Something tells me FE4/5 chars will be dominant here.

And honestly, at least imho, they are clearly the best chars in the entire series.

I was actually thinking that FE10 people would rock but meh

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut

Leif made round 3, lost to Finn by one vote, who lost to Ishtar by one vote

in fact, Ishtar won her last three matches all by one vote, meaning you have a logjam of characters all close to each other

(on top of this, Sigurd and Ethlyn lost to Briggid by one, who lost to Ishtar by one; Raquesis lost to Nanna by two, who also lost by one; Altena lost to Ethlyn by 2)

I think you people all forgot how close the later rounds usually were in Jugdral!

Ishtar-50.00%
Nanna-49.18%
Briggid-49.09%
Finn-48.84%
Sigurd-48.23%
Ethlyn-47.95%
Leif-47.36%
Raquesis-46.45%
Altena-46.24%
logjam ahoy!
(in retrospect, why did I pick mini-Leif to get last here....)

You didn't say what round, and I never paid any attention to the Jugdral contest.

Something tells me FE4/5 chars will be dominant here.

And honestly, at least imho, they are clearly the best chars in the entire series.

If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up yet... But Pent's choke job doesn't bode well for Elibe characters.

Also, just noticed the Talrega Division's got three amazon brigade fourpacks.

Edited by Levant Fortner

If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up yet... But Pent's choke job doesn't bode well for Elibe characters.

And Pent is the best Elibian, and is already out. Sain and Cormag are out too. Perhaps L'Arachel might be the only survivor of the gba dudes, at least for this division. Doesn't expect Canas to win

And Pent is the best Elibian, and is already out. Sain and Cormag are out too. Perhaps L'Arachel might be the only survivor of the gba dudes, at least for this division. Doesn't expect Canas to win

GBA is fraud tier

however, Tellius and Ylisse (or at least Lucina) will be running circles on Jugdral based on these results

Edited by shadykid

Ishtar vs Briggid confirmed as final, Ishtar wins

Ishtar/Briggid/Lucina/not Ylisse leads to an embarassing stomp by Lucina and the other one

so no

if we pretend it's still summer, I guess you could say Pent feels the ♪summertime summertime sadness♪

Edited by shadykid

Ishtar/Briggid/Lucina/not Ylisse leads to an embarassing stomp by Lucina and the other one

so no

This is not the awakening thread*, so nope

edit: *forum, I meant

Edited by Quintessence

Now I'm wondering who'll get out of the first Talrega Division fourpack along with Jill? Lena's pretty much out after seeing Navarre's stink bomb...

Now I'm wondering who'll get out of the first Talrega Division fourpack along with Jill? Lena's pretty much out after seeing Navarre's stink bomb...

why anyone would have faith in anyone from Archanea besides Minerva/Caeda/Catria/Palla, I have no idea

I don't think anyone does though?

edit: prob Tana

edit2: made a real bracket in Excel, hell yeah

Edited by shadykid

dem negative scores everywhere in expert

if anyone had jumped in now they would've started in 2nd!

also, first match of round 2 is Nephenee/Leif/Cordelia/Altena

Edited by shadykid

dem negative scores everywhere in expert

if anyone had jumped in now they would've started in 2nd!

also, first match of round 2 is Nephenee/Leif/Cordelia/Altena

Yeouch

I wonder how many peeps had Altena placing first in Expert, and got burned by her choke

Edited by Levant Fortner