Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fun stuff:

-we finally have multiple positive scores in expert! (good job Quint for getting it perfect)

-speaking of expert, PKL has either gotten everything wrong or everything right so far

-3rd straight time I predicted the winner correctly in bracket and missed 2nd place

-Jave's Reglay Division winners are both down

-Freege Division starts tomorrow, will Ishtar continue the impressive streak of Jugdral performances?

Edited by shadykid

fun stuff:

-we finally have multiple positive scores in expert! (good job Quint for getting it perfect)

-speaking of expert, PKL has either gotten everything wrong or everything right so far

-3rd straight time I predicted the winner correctly in bracket and missed 2nd place

-Jave's Reglay Division winners are both down

-Freege Division starts tomorrow, will Ishtar continue the impressive streak of Jugdral performances?

will ishtar turn out to be another Pent? Strong in one league and flame out in the other. Tournaments are a marathon and not a sprint.

will ishtar turn out to be another Pent? Strong in one league and flame out in the other. Tournaments are a marathon and not a sprint.

If she does, I wonder what it'll say about the other Jugdrali contestants... But I doubt it'll happen.

Edited by Levant Fortner

here's what PKL submitted for round 2 onwards the first time:

Round 2

Nephenee>Cormag

Caeda>Haar

Lucina>Finn

Palla>Micaiah

Marcia>Nanna

Minerva>Farina

Jill>Soren

Catria>Miledy

Round 3