Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Said former Sniper is also a pirate, who are known for swashbuckling

axes would make more sense if she was a pirate leader (?)

Ethlin is love. She convinced Cuan to join Sigurd due to the love for her brother. She died with his husband because of how she loved him, and desisted from leaving Cuan alone in the middle of the Yied Desert.

Ethlin is light, the light of those in despair, the light of those wounded, the light of those who need support and assistance, the light of those who need to reach the castle asap during Disturbance in Agustria, the light of the light sword.

Also, she has a horse! Has 1-2 range and has crt boost with both Cuan and Sigurd, heals allies with live and an awesome 8mag, she owned Eltshan in Refa's glorious vid.

Vote Ethlin! Vote for love, for light, for justice, for a death not being in vain. Brigid is alive singing and dancing

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briggid looked after Leif with Finn and some others and kept Ethlyn's OWN SON alive after her daughter kind of got kidnapped because "lolletsbringababywhileonthewaytoSigurd"

Look I just love Ethlyn, okay.

I know she sucks at parenting, but LOOK AT HER. She's gorgeous!

I like Ethlyn too, she does care just she kinda derped when it mattered.

Briggid took Leif under her wing :P

By that logic, Lachesis inspired Leif to become Master Knight, which not only allows the deceased Dahall to keep on resurecting, it also allows LTC to cut turn!

With the help of Leif!

Lachesis > all of them scrubs

Briggid took Leif under her wing :P

Probably because Briggid wasn't personal enemies with MOTHERFUCKING THRACIA therefore lived to do so.

One does not simply fuck with THRACIA.

ALL GLORY TO THRACIA (Refa is Harold confirmed)

And Briggid's the Hot Twin. Even canon says so.

RALLY BRIGGID.

Ethlin is higher on Midir, Dew, Jamka, Holyn, Beowulf, and Levin's jealousy list, and Briggid is higher on Claude's. Despite Ethlin being a married women. So clearly we can see who is more attractive more, especially since people going after Ethlin would have to deal with motherfucking Cuan, Sigurd, and the godfather of them all, Byron/Vylon/THE MAN.

EDIT And BTW, most of the people who like Ethlin over Briggid are Briggid's best pairings, why do you ask?

Edited by Refa

Ced truly has no fear, dispatching Travant like a champ

Oh yeah, he's the man. "If we believe in the hero, Sety, we won't lose."

I think he's the only Holy Weapon user whose acknowledged as being The Shit within the storyline itself (OK, and Shanan). Maybe Celice too?

All of the HW user are the shit except for Faval

Aless? BK

Seliph? Lol I conquered some random fort #4156 in a whim WITHOUT my HW

Shanan? Lol

Sety? Aside from being the pallete swap of Finn(which is amazing in and on itself) his show off in FE5 is amazing

whew, Ishtar doesn't have to deal with Faval anymore

faval's awesome because he can 1HKO ishtar right when he's recruited

SO. BRO.

of course i don't even think faval was nominated so that point is moot

Edited by ZMeister