Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Aside from that, she also happens to the Camus archetype in the game. The honorable character whose loyalty to the enemy or a cause makes their death (or defeat) inevitable. She's a tragic character since she was basically born on wrong side during the war.

Ishtar:

"They only become nobles after surviving through harsh hatred between each other... That is not happiness."

Yurius:

"...You'll understand soon enough. Oh, Ishtar, did you know there was a beautiful flower garden in the yard? Let's go take a look."

Ishtar:

"...Yurius..."

What an easy character to sympathize with. "OH NO CHILDREN ARE BEING KIDNAPPED BUT THIS FLOWER GARDEN, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL".

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does not born on the wrong side because I can REALLY see her betraying the group for Julius if she were on our side

Instead of monicamonicamonicamonicamonicamonicamonica it's juliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjulius.

Instead of monicamonicamonicamonicamonicamonicamonica it's juliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjuliusjulius.

Yup

She is no Trabant for sure who is definitely the best villain in the game

Because he actually is the big winner of FE4 War

Ishtar:

"They only become nobles after surviving through harsh hatred between each other... That is not happiness."

Yurius:

"...You'll understand soon enough. Oh, Ishtar, did you know there was a beautiful flower garden in the yard? Let's go take a look."

Ishtar:

"...Yurius..."

What an easy character to sympathize with. "OH NO CHILDREN ARE BEING KIDNAPPED BUT THIS FLOWER GARDEN, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL".

I always took that to mean as her being sad as to Julius's state of mind.

As did I, but of course I've been wrong before.

Welp.. Had a good run, made it much further then I expected but all good things must come to an end eventually.

don't worry, an Ishtar win all but guarantees Briggid ends up with Jugdral's 2nd slot (and as long as Ishtar doesn't get murdered, she's in the ToC at minimum)

Fair enough clearly she should've married Sety, right?

don't worry, an Ishtar win all but guarantees Briggid ends up with Jugdral's 2nd slot (and as long as Ishtar doesn't get murdered, she's in the ToC at minimum)

Heh ^^ I'm just glad she made it this far, I'm honestly surprised and thankful to all the votes that managed to nearly pass Ishtar

Edited by Folgore Red II

Eyvel and Yewfelle sounds simmilar so Briggid > Julia

How does this logic even work?

I mean they do sound similar, but I don't see why that makes her "better".

Edited by Euklyd