League of Legends

Just had a game where one player left and 30 minutes in the enemy was already in the base. We got almost everything destroyed but we managed to hold for 24 minutes. 24 minutes of defense lol. We scored an ace at some point but Fiora was the only one alive and she was like half dead. :( Still, we did pretty good considering that it was 5v4. Our last tower lasted a good 10 minutes

Edited by SlayerX

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP taric is hilarious

even more so when it happens in a game where our ADC and our jungle disconnect about 5 mins into the game

it was pretty hilarious seeing my heals heal ~800 HP a pop

Just a few FACTS.

Just cause he said he was a smurf, doesn't me he is.

People have bad games.

You didn't label his assists.

Everyone has played unwinnable games.

Stop bitching that someone said they were a diamond smurf on your team and they didn't do well. Who gives a fuck.

Also there is nothing saying he wasn't playing against a smurf of the enemy teams own.

So in two different random ass ranked games you had two different diamond smurfs that supposedly were the reason for your loss.

http://imgur.com/a/xTVoW

Look at those graphs. The chances of that happening in it'self is HIGHLY low. Frankly it was most likely people bullshitting about being smurfs. IT HAPPENS A LOT.

I don't give a shit about the situation but I think it warrants a reply because it pisses me off how people look at plat/diamond level players. If a plat or diamond player has a bad game they get so much shit for it if they are in a normal or if they are smurfing and I think that's fucking stupid.

Also read that post.

Not even diamond level players are perfect that that post is 100% correct.

Edited by eclipse
Other Games enforces the no-double-posting rule :)

So in two different random ass ranked games you had two different diamond smurfs that supposedly were the reason for your loss.

Look at those graphs. The chances of that happening in it'self is HIGHLY low. Frankly it was most likely people bullshitting about being smurfs. IT HAPPENS A LOT.

I don't give a shit about the situation but I think it warrants a reply because it pisses me off how people look at plat/diamond level players. If a plat or diamond player has a bad game they get so much shit for it if they are in a normal or if they are smurfing and I think that's fucking stupid.

What is that rank C above Diamond I?

I want to give my last team a hug. It's like we coordinated stuff, except that we didn't have voice chat. One example:

- Malphite with ult down starts chasing Fizz (who's low on health).

- Nasus (me) hits Malphite with Wither, while Fizz gets out.

- Malphite chases me.

- I run like a pansy, 'cause I'm kinda low on health. Alistar shows up and headbutts Malphite out of the way.

- Ezreal is hot on Alistar's heels, leading to a kill.

Just a few FACTS.

Just cause he said he was a smurf, doesn't me he is.

People have bad games.

You didn't label his assists.

Everyone has played unwinnable games.

Stop bitching that someone said they were a diamond smurf on your team and they didn't do well. Who gives a fuck.

Also there is nothing saying he wasn't playing against a smurf of the enemy teams own.

http://www.reddit.co...n_22113/c8jqvq3

Also read that post.

Not even diamond level players are perfect that that post is 100% correct.

Trust me, he was a diamond smurf, I don't talk out of my ass. I've talked to the guy before, outside of the game. Where the fuck did I say they were the reason for my loss? I don't recall. I merely posted statements about how they performed poorly despite being diamond, which I found surprising. I didn't give them any shit in game, I was just surprised they did so poorly in a gold game. What the fck is so hard to understand? Perhaps I should type in Chinese since it seems the general populous of this forum can't tell the difference between moaning about bad teams like a bronze 5 and simply stating observances in this current language.

Edit: Stay classy SF

you're literally basing your judgement on all diamond players because some guy had a bad game

who gives a shit

edit: you also said golds are worse than silvers

so... silvers are better than diamonds?

Try again, kiddo. I've played with diamond players many times. The fact of the matter is they aren't Gods.

Nice strawman by the way. Sarcasm isn't for everyone I suppose.

Edited by eclipse
Merged double post

As I stated in my other post.

BAD GAMES HAPPEN.

And you said this happened twice with two seperate players.

As I stated. I highly doubt thought because the chances are extremely low.

Why are you so upset about this

The difference between Diamond 4+ and Gold elo is extremely nontrivial, so they were either playing a lane/champ they don't play, lying altogether, or most likely, not giving a shit because it's a smurf. Or they were Diamond 5 and are actually bad (see: that one guy who got to Diamond only playing AP Trynd and is now at gold elo despite being diamond). Everyone understands this except you apparently, but you'd rather just be confrontational for no reason and make everyone think less of you

Try again, kiddo. I've played with diamond players many times. The fact of the matter is they aren't Gods.

Nice strawman by the way. Sarcasm isn't for everyone I suppose.

you keep using words that you surely can't know the meaning of, unless you're using them incorrectly on purpose

and no. of course they aren't gods. for fuck's sake. why were you even complaining in the first place then?

you keep using words that you surely can't know the meaning of, unless you're using them incorrectly on purpose

and no. of course they aren't gods. for fuck's sake. why were you even complaining in the first place then?

It seems to me you were trying to use a weaker (completely irrelevant by the way) argument you thought I'd made (which was merely a sarcastic statement) to make a point.

Why are you so upset about this

The difference between Diamond 4+ and Gold elo is extremely nontrivial, so they were either playing a lane/champ they don't play, lying altogether, or most likely, not giving a shit because it's a smurf. Or they were Diamond 5 and are actually bad (see: that one guy who got to Diamond only playing AP Trynd and is now at gold elo despite being diamond). Everyone understands this except you apparently, but you'd rather just be confrontational for no reason and make everyone think less of you

I don't know, I guess I'm just a very angry person, especially when I'm called a liar. The 2-9 guy was a diamond 1 by the way, and from the last part of your post you still can't comprehend what I'm saying so I'm just going to stop.

and from the last part of your post you still can't comprehend what I'm saying so I'm just going to stop.

This is exactly what I mean, if you just omitted this part of the reply it would be fine. You are just being tactless for no reason other than to stir up conflict

And I do understand, rather than accept that a Diamond elo player had a bad game (or didn't care about the outcome of the game), you came to the conclusion that Diamond elo players "can't beat golds" and that playing at their level is not something worth aspiring to, which is extremely asinine

Edited by Silvercrow

548ce983-fb00-43a0-9578-1002b5db474f_zps5a75e50b.jpg

lol. Guess i'll play something else in the meantime. I cant wait until they release zac. Where be Zac, i need some goo in my life.

This is the point where you guys come smurf on Europe and let me show you my amazing skills.

aka I went support ashe/carry lulu with my friend today

better than it sounds

TWO THINGS:

1. This is a game. This thread isn't supposed to raise my blood pressure.

2. This isn't FftF, so don't double post.

NOW THEN. . .I'm slowly getting the hang of Sona, but I need to stop myself from mashing keys, and learn how to use her E better. E + Shureliya's sounds like happy fun chasing/escaping times.

Bought some RP. Used it to buy Mafia Miss Fortune for the girlfriend (it's currently on sale for half price), and the remnants were spent on the buy one get one free offer on the rune pages currently on sale. Yay 4 rune pages, finally. Much breathing space was had.

Reached Lv20 on my EUW acocunt, time to spend my 8,000 IP I saved on some tier 3 runes finally.

If anyone wants to join us online for some games would be cool ^_^.

ack my game froze during the second game pick

laggiest game and buggiest game i have ever had

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I think Zac just got released I saw him in the store but unavailable so now i'm login in back in and there is a patch :))))))))))))))))))))))) buybuybuybuybuy instantly Damn it update faster computer

He is released :)

Edited by SlayerX

New Karma is way fun, the Manamune & R+W is Funny strong, and it lets you build tanky and still able to do a good amount of damage.

Edited by Laurent~