League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your side tend to win or lose lane? If so, when does that happen? Try to look at your performance objectively, think of who you went against and why things went they way they did, and go from there. You can also bug the people at LoL University for help!

Generally, my lane either ties (their outer turret and ours are gone) or we take theirs. This occurs around 15-20 minutes into the game. Come to think of it I do have lol replay, i think they fixed it by know. I should go watch my self play. I'll see what LoL university is about thanks.

CURSE OF VAYNE BROKEN.

Got her in an ARAM, my entire team stayed connected, they didn't flame, and we won.

ARAM? It sucks, it requires no skill or tactic. You dont even have to know your champ well if you are a decent player. All you need is luck to get a good team set up.

god i love vi so much

my build is cleaver + zephyr and then situational for the rest but typically frozen mallet

i really love zephyr on her it's like perfect

ARAM? It sucks, it requires no skill or tactic. You dont even have to know your champ well if you are a decent player. All you need is luck to get a good team set up.

it's almost like people play for fun

bro coem to EUW its good i swear

on that note, Ezreal's gonna be my next purchase. His character annoys me but he got some mad skillz.

"Time for a true display of skill!"

Blue Ezreal then misses all of his skill shots, face checks a brush and dies to a pantheon.*

Blue Ezreal then misses all of his skill shots, face checks a brush and dies to a pantheon.*

omfg wer u watching me play?????

(not kidding this is an accurate description of what it looks like when i play ezreal)

Edited by CT075

omfg wer u watching me play?????

(not kidding this is an accurate description of what it looks like when i play ezreal)

No :P I also fail with Ez though, i fail with most skill shots lol.

Also, i keep hearing that thresh is going to get nerfed...? Anyone have any actual sources for this or is it just speculation from people?

Edited by SlayerX

no thresh can't get nerfed i need him to carry me out of bronze. ): ): ):

Thats why i;m asking. I need to get thresh and play him all day and night. Nobody bans thresh, everyone bans blitzcrank in bronze. I started out backwards.

Nunu/Kog'Maw is annoying no matter what map you're on. The enemy team couldn't really do much about Kog'Maw when he was playing smart (which was 90% of the time).

Source: Me being Nunu. :P:

Edited by eclipse

bro coem to EUW its good i swear

on that note, Ezreal's gonna be my next purchase. His character annoys me but he got some mad skillz.

by the way I picked up Ezreal the other day when someone locked support before I could react, went 7/3/5 when I haven't played ADC in summoner's rift in like... 6 months. played him again, went 18/11/8. I don't think I'm really good with him, because I still make a lot of mistakes (that 18/11/8 game was a loss, for instance), but I think I could play him very well with more practice.

And his character isn't annoying. Well, it is, but I find his annoyingness cute.

WHO NEEDS A MAP

YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM

also TPA Ezreal :3