League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/plan-vintage-limited-edition-skins

I have no money though ;-;. If people help me out with this as soon as I get income again, anything in the store is yours.

Red Card Kat, Bewitching Nid, Bedsheets Nocturne, Snowbunny Nid, Allstar Akali, Candy Cane MF, Silent Night Sona, Re-gifted Amumu are the ones that pop out as champs I have/will have and would use.

Random questoin:

A Renekton counter

does such a thing exist?

I laugh and keep pressing Q on Nasus. Renek isn't too bad.

Also apparently Garen was a counter, but he's a tad on the weak side atm.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/plan-vintage-limited-edition-skins

I have no money though ;-;. If people help me out with this as soon as I get income again, anything in the store is yours.

Red Card Kat, Bewitching Nid, Bedsheets Nocturne, Snowbunny Nid, Allstar Akali, Candy Cane MF, Silent Night Sona, Re-gifted Amumu are the ones that pop out as champs I have/will have and would use.

Skins I want

Kitty Cat Katarina

Lollipoppy

Definitely Not Blitzcrank

Bewitching Nidalee

Haunting Nocturne

Snow Bunny Nidalee

Old Saint Zilean

Santa Gragas

Silent Night Sona

The Mighty Jax

Curling Veigar

All-Star Akali

Goalkeeper Blitzcrank

Striker Ezreal

Red Card Katarina

Edited by Interest

You don't directly counter Renekton, really. He's a strong early laner who can bully most champs. If you get through laning phase without being shut down or feeding him too hard, you've effectively beaten him, his scaling is average at best. If you want to stand up to him in lane, you need someone who duels well early, like Rumble.

I really only care about Frankentibbers Annie out of all of them, but the Winter Games Twitch skin looked cool on LoLking even if it was even a red recolor. Might pick it up for his VU later.

I do plan on getting my friend Re-Gifted Amumu and Vancouver Amumu too, since every time one's on sale I've been getting it for her. She has all but the legacy ones and she doesn't really play him much, but it's just my joke on her. I originally just got her Prom King and Emumu since I had the matching Annie skins.

Another friend collects Kog Skins so might get her that, or a Kat skin.

The rest I don't really feel like I'm missing much, since I prefer other skins for the champs like MF, Sona, and Nid, or don't play them like Shaco or Gragas or Nocturne.

Also my amumu friend plays renekton heavily. She usually does really well early game unless you camp her, and will build Sunfire first as that's really good on him. However, she usually falls into a tank role late game and just peels unless super fed and can dive carries. Someone tankier and with better CC like Malphite is usually good though he may have trouble laning against Renekton. I know Shen is a good counter and unless Renekton takes TP he can't really deal with the global presence and wile he can push, if Shen takes TP he won't get the tower before Shen gets back.

basically pick a better outscaling tank with more CC, pick shen, get jungler camped, or any combination of the three

You don't directly counter Renekton, really. He's a strong early laner who can bully most champs. If you get through laning phase without being shut down or feeding him too hard, you've effectively beaten him, his scaling is average at best. If you want to stand up to him in lane, you need someone who duels well early, like Rumble.

Get FH for luls. Get Sunfire for seriousness.

[spoiler='Murica]

Edited by Interest

SILENT NIGHT SONA!

I hate being broke. ;/

In slightly better news, saw a premade from Hawaii in ARAM. . .unfortunately, they weren't on my side; ergo, they were crushed.

I laugh and keep pressing Q on Nasus. Renek isn't too bad.

Also apparently Garen was a counter, but he's a tad on the weak side atm.

How would you build nasus in the matchup?

How would you build nasus in the matchup?

Frozen Heart rush. Cloth 5 start may help you out, though I usually run a generic Faerie Charm 5 health 1 mana 1 ward start.

SILENT NIGHT SONA!

I hate being broke. ;/

In slightly better news, saw a premade from Hawaii in ARAM. . .unfortunately, they weren't on my side; ergo, they were crushed.

Hmmmmmmm

Edited by Interest

Random questoin:

A Renekton counter

does such a thing exist?

Depends. What do you want? To beat him in lane? Some adc can easily, at least Quinn and Vayne.

Other champs are able to outscale him, Irelia or Singed for example. But most lose the 1v1, so I'd stick to Quinn, ward my lane up and zone him.

That jinx poke at level 1. Its like an Udyr tiger. I can just imagine an udyr jinx bot lane level 1 lol. I think it' be crappy for udyr later on, but the level 1 burst would be ridiculous.

Found this gem yesterday. I think some League players take this a little too seriously ;P

If you can't laugh your ass off at this, then you're taking it too seriously. :P:

That's absolutely awesome, though I don't know why you'd trust a slave in the middle of a jungle, all alone. . .

If you can't laugh your ass off at this, then you're taking it too seriously. :P:

That's absolutely awesome, though I don't know why you'd trust a slave in the middle of a jungle, all alone. . .

Well people obviously live and die by metaism. Also apparently the Book of Dong is going to be written now...

On another note:

[spoiler=THIS IS RANKED. AT LOW DIAMOND/HIGH PLAT]ZLDvCc1.png

Sad, huh?

[spoiler=What I do when I have no fucking clue how to use a champion in ARAM.]euazH5I.jpg

I think the enemy Kat was a copy Kat. (I sold my sorc shoes though, because fuck fiddle and his cc for years.)

Looks like the enemy Kat was more confused than you. :P:

Anyway. . .when going straight utility, I take a look at the other team, and try to figure it out from there. If you can play your items smart, you can help to close the gap between your team and the enemy team!