League of Legends

The worst fucking Vayne player I remember seeing. The worst ADC performance I've seen for the longest time, aside from going AFK.

5pjlx.jpg

What a fucking shambles. Makes me mad.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Riven who kept feeding Volibear, refused to build any defensive stats, and still somehow got kills because Riven.

Went like 5-10 or something. She lost almost all of her top turrets in the process.

Edited by Interest

More like OH MAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NASUS?!

they literally just VU'd him and lowered his lifesteal at lower ranks

also I thought keyori was british

but man Annie is basically op with the new support changes, and thresh is liking them too

also protip: take the Relic (the tank gp10) on your adc, with both them and your support getting the money it's insane

http://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/1r5hi3/double_relic_shield_bot_lane_gp10_maths/

The worst fucking Vayne player I remember seeing. The worst ADC performance I've seen for the longest time, aside from going AFK.

5pjlx.jpg

What a fucking shambles. Makes me mad.

Dude. You have not seen me on Vayne.

they literally just VU'd him and lowered his lifesteal at lower ranks

Here's a little bit of personal info: I got Nasus because he had the best joke in League, and that was because of its delivery.

Good god I am so sour right now.

I had a power surge during my stream and it made my game run really poorly because my computer parked cores due to the power outage. I also disconnected from the game.

Then I had issues related to my headset drivers.

But on the plus side, I am REALLY loving the support changes.

Good god I am so sour right now.

I had a power surge during my stream and it made my game run really poorly because my computer parked cores due to the power outage. I also disconnected from the game.

Then I had issues related to my headset drivers.

But on the plus side, I am REALLY loving the support changes.

There, there. AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A SCRUB LIKE ME! :P:

I haven't had a chance to check out the support changes (I'm reeling enough from the price reduction on the Longsword), but I hope it means that support characters do more than ward!

they've nerfed it to 3 charges at upper ranks from 4 and it now takes 60 seconds to get a charge as opposed to 30

so it's pretty big and I'm disappointed they want to nerf it that hard because 2-1-2 being viable is actually really exciting even if some people think it's boring because there's no jungler

but I really wouldn't buy it on anyone but thresh after the supposed nerfs because it's just not as good as the Frost Queen one for poke/mage supports and there's still very few people i'd buy the shurima one on

they've nerfed it to 3 charges at upper ranks from 4 and it now takes 60 seconds to get a charge as opposed to 30

so it's pretty big and I'm disappointed they want to nerf it that hard because 2-1-2 being viable is actually really exciting even if some people think it's boring because there's no jungler

but I really wouldn't buy it on anyone but thresh after the supposed nerfs because it's just not as good as the Frost Queen one for poke/mage supports and there's still very few people i'd buy the shurima one on

When doubling up the item dominates a lane matchup and the item's intent was for supports, clearly the item was out of line in multiple ways. Enabling a 2-1-2 set up via a broken item is pretty dumb and that was because of its sheer power in making lanes with free sustain and hard push that punished anyone who didn't build equivalently ridiculously hard.

Nasus. Your voice. :cry:

On the upside, he's still funny in ARAMs (it was a 3v3 marksman team; alas, the enemy team needed to DIVE and let Xin/Vayne shred, but they didn't, which is why our team won).

EDIT: A wild Yasuo appeared! I'll pick him up after the initial IP price drops. About damn time Japan got the spotlight again!

Edited by eclipse

I have a boner for Liam O'Brien's voice and I am not afraid to say that

yes - whoops there go my panties!

turns out he also voiced Inigo and that doesn't help my case.

I am pleased that Riot is releasing more and more hot male characters :D

One for all can be real fun - or reeeaaly boring, played a 10 Nidalee match yersterday and man that was soo tiring and annoying like wow.

It's a dumb nerf. That is not the way I would've gone about doing it.

Makes income generation seem a lot more uneven since it puts more power at each minute mark as opposed to smoothing out gold generation at shorter intervals so players have more opportune times to recall. It's not like the standard deviation of the income generation from Relic Shield changes much either way too.

Edited by Interest

I just played Yasuo on the PBE

Jesus fucking Christ, his combo system is so good. You can burst someone so hard once you get past early game and your Q is on a one second cooldown along with your E.

Insta buy when he's released, love this champ