League of Legends

So a 6v6 mode on summoner's rift is avaliable on PBE and will be the next featured game mode. source

Thoughts?

I think it will be a pretty cool and different experiance but sadly my toaster already cannot handle normal teamfights very well so yeah ;_;

I want a 4v4 mode without any Jungle creeps. I wouldn't have to troll every third game then.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just angry I won 8 of 10 and was placed back in Bronze. :(

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not amazing, but I tend to do fairly well. The only problem is that regardless of how well I do --or don't do, as in some recent games-- it always falls to a team-based effort (obviously). I've played with Diamond players and I've played with Gold in my respective lane, and while they were good and all I can't see how if they were placed in the same situation they'd be able to claw all the way up to their respective positions. I just can't do it without winning continuously. Like a hundred straight games. That's statistically impossible unless I cheat.

Oh well. I'll be content once I get back to Silver I guess. B:

So a 6v6 mode on summoner's rift is avaliable on PBE and will be the next featured game mode. source

Thoughts?

I think it will be a pretty cool and different experiance but sadly my toaster already cannot handle normal teamfights very well so yeah ;_;

I wonder if people will run double tops, double mids, or double roam.

Also on another note, I wish Riot would keep these game modes in.

Edited by Interest

I'm just angry I won 8 of 10 and was placed back in Bronze. :(

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not amazing, but I tend to do fairly well. The only problem is that regardless of how well I do --or don't do, as in some recent games-- it always falls to a team-based effort (obviously). I've played with Diamond players and I've played with Gold in my respective lane, and while they were good and all I can't see how if they were placed in the same situation they'd be able to claw all the way up to their respective positions. I just can't do it without winning continuously. Like a hundred straight games. That's statistically impossible unless I cheat.

Oh well. I'll be content once I get back to Silver I guess. B:

Well in normals some people try less but bronze is very carryable out of with enough games depending on how much better you are.

I'm not fond of how I need to earn those icons. . .since I'm good for a grand total of ONE.

Edited by eclipse

I'm not fond of how I need to earn those icons. . .since I'm good for a grand total of ONE.

From what I can tell bot matches count so you can do some of those since they're usually short (Twisted Treeline in particular).

Also it's kind of refreshing to see Riot not have icons gated behind RP purchases.

Edited by Interest

If I'm reading Riot's FAQ correctly, bot matches don't count. The hard part will be finding someone to play with twice in ARAM.

You're joking me right? I'd ARAM with you any night of the week.

If I'm reading Riot's FAQ correctly, bot matches don't count. The hard part will be finding someone to play with twice in ARAM.

Bizarre. I guess me getting an icon was a coincidence (even gave a day of delay)

Oh well. Also I'm up for ARAM stuffs.

You don't have to win at Twisted Treeline though, only queue up. Only one of them you need to win I think.

The FAQ says nothing about winning any of the two games.