Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT MARMADUKE

##Vote: Refa

NNR, what are the exact mechanics of the Redirector? Do they force Player A to target Player B, or do they cause all actions targeting Player A to target Player B?

If it's the former, the mafia have nothing to really mess up role plans, meaning we can send out targets and stuff, at least for the 1-shot roles.

NOT MARMADUKE

##Vote: Refa

NNR, what are the exact mechanics of the Redirector? Do they force Player A to target Player B, or do they cause all actions targeting Player A to target Player B?

If it's the former, the mafia have nothing to really mess up role plans, meaning we can send out targets and stuff, at least for the 1-shot roles.

The latter.

##Vote: Lonely Wallcrabdestroy all noavisalso who do i shoot tonight

prims in charge of shooting another townies (probably an inactive/lurkscum)

##Vote: Objection

lol rvs votes with reasons

On another note, how would people feel about PRs outing? By that I mean claiming that they have a role, not which one they are? Could be a way to limit the janitor's use.

prims in charge of shooting another townies (probably an inactive/lurkscum)

##Vote: Objection

lol rvs votes with reasons

On another note, how would people feel about PRs outing? By that I mean claiming that they have a role, not which one they are? Could be a way to limit the janitor's use.

Bad idea, because if someone dies during a night they have a role, that role is lost for the rest of the game. I would advocate everybody outing what role they had last phase, though.

I'm alive! (was off at a party all yesterday...)

...Don't really have anything else to say atm.

Not for long! Post was pointless and pretty newbscum imo. Tries to avoid looking like a lurker but it fails miserably. Can't you at least comment on my proposal?

##Unvote

##Vote: DA BEAR

Scum janitor is also scum reshuffler, and doesn't give two fucks about who claims what.

We all claim our roles, reshuffler jacks them all up, and suddenly scum knows all the roles in the game while town doesn't know who has what. Protective/results oriented roles are now bunked because reshuffler.

Give me a reason to support your idea and I'll give you a claim

Furthermore SB, if we all repeat our claims again then mafia knows again, who to target, and we don't know anything about scum having Fakeclaims or not, so claims could just easily be fucking useless.

I meant scum knows who has what, and can pick and choose their kills (I made a little list already of what I think would be TARGETTED first, I'm sure mafia did too)